Two customers banned from all you can eat deal

Well, if it is advertised "all you can eat", then you should be able to really eat all you can eat. Even if that means people will eat you out of house and home.

All You Can Eat buffets really should have a smaller sign stipulating that only those with shame may partake.

Ever since I started running every morning I can't do that **** anymore. Buffets and what not.

Jughead Jones was the first thing to come to mind

The place is a buffet. They honestly did eat all that they could eat. There will always be outliers who eat way less and who eat way more than the norm, so it comes with the territory. With that said, these two are some gluttonous motherf***ers. You don't need to eat that much damn food. There's no excuse for that.

:o

Dear owners of all you can eat buffets,

Stop underestimating greedy people.

I bet some crazy diarrhea is to be had each time.

I had a friend banned from an all you can eat restaurant that DID go under. He went looking for a chef asking for more bread and the chef said, "No more bread, get out, you ate enough already and don't come back."

Another friend of mine who owns a restaurant said he had one guy who'd come in at 1 and clean out the buffet, so what they did is put a sign saying "don't be greedy" and the guy got offended and didn't come back.

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.
Lionel Hutz[: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?
[the jury is made up of fat, obese people]
Jury: No, no.
Man in Jury: No, that couldn't've been me.

According to the owners it was more to do with fact the two guys showed a lack of manners and drove away other customers.

The restaurant's owners said they were fed up with their lack of manners.

They accused the pair of pushing out other diners in their rush to get to the food.

Co-owner Peter Westgate said: "Like when the shark shuts its eyes before it feeds, they're like that. They just get to the buffet and whatever happens they just pile it in.

"They muck the buffet up for everyone, they push and shuffle people from the barbecue area and it's pretty sad really, because you can eat all you like over five-and-a-half hours - it's not an issue, you don't need to rush."

My uncle was turned away from an all-you-can-eat buffet once. He says that when he pointed out the all you can eat deal, the manager told him "Yes, that's all you can eat for that price".

Which makes sense.

Was the manager by any chance an old jewish man?

Good lord. How does a person have enough room for 5 plates of food in one sitting?

I've read stories like these before, but something in particular about this one (maybe it's how pathetic the pair look) has me laughing uncontrollably.

I've read stories like these before, but something in particular about this one (maybe it's how pathetic the pair look) has me laughing uncontrollably.

For me its in the details; the report says these guys raced to the buffet, would eat everything, and push customers out of the way. I'd be laughing if I were in the restaurant. Until they hit the sushi. Then I'd have to go at them.

That's kind of insane. I'm a fat greedy bastard, but the last time I went to a buffet, I just barely managed to force down the third plate of food before crying and giving up on life.

For me its in the details; the report says these guys raced to the buffet, would eat everything, and push customers out of the way. I'd be laughing if I were in the restaurant. Until they hit the sushi. Then I'd have to go at them.
A minimal amount of exercise to build the appetite, even in the slightest. Very shrewd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"