Two customers banned from all you can eat deal

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.
Lionel Hutz[: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?
[the jury is made up of fat, obese people]
Jury: No, no.
Man in Jury: No, that couldn't've been me.

[at the Frying Dutchman, Homer continues to eat everything in sight. The waitstaff look on]
Waiter: [to Captain McAlister] That man ate all our shrimp! And two plastic lobsters!
Captain McAllister: 'Tis no man. 'Tis a remorseless eatin' machine!
Captain McAllister: [He approaches Homer/Marge's table] Six bells! Time for closin'!
Homer: [with mouth full] Can't talk. Eating.
Captain McAllister: Fairly warned be thee, says I!
[Captain McAlister snaps his fingers. The waitstaff forcibly remove Homer from the table and drag him outside. However, Homer breaks free and runs back inside to shovel more food in his mouth. Again, the waitstaff drag him away]
Homer: [whining] But the sign said "All you can eat!"

The place is a buffet. They honestly did eat all that they could eat. There will always be outliers who eat way less and who eat way more than the norm, so it comes with the territory. With that said, these two are some gluttonous motherf***ers. You don't need to eat that much damn food. There's no excuse for that.

:o

Some people do. There are always the people with racehorse metabolisms who almost seem incapable of being filled up.

I would have a problem with someone being banned just because they ate too much, but it seems from the article that the real problem was the guys making the restaurant unpleasant for other customers.

The real questions is where is this Mongolian BBQ in Brighton? I need to put this place in my address list for the next time in in England because eating at Pizza Express is not the business.

Some people do. There are always the people with racehorse metabolisms who almost seem incapable of being filled up.

I would have a problem with someone being banned just because they ate too much, but it seems from the article that the real problem was the guys making the restaurant unpleasant for other customers.

Well, it damn sure ain't those two. And being rude to others makes it so much worse.

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"