Two-Face is a pure badass, the best Batman villain

That sounds like a horrible TPB. What sounds like a big plot is in 96 pages.

You piss me off so much. In all your posts all you care about is the page count.

If you were this annoying in the spoiler forum, I assume the probation was deserved.

I like to think of Two Face as the two extremes to Batman's personality. On one side hes this really good squeaky clean D.A. unwilling to bend any rules to get the job done. He had a little accident and the polar opposite came out, willing to do whatever is necessary to get what he believes to be justice. Two face is black and white, good and evil, Batman is the gray in between willing to bend the rules but not break them completely.

I think he has the potential to be a more compelling character than the Joker given a good enough writer and a good story. I think the Joker is just an easier character to write interesting stories about, nothing is off limits with him, whereas Two Face is morally conflicted, he shouldn't be a mob boss or a thug. Which is partly why I'm so looking forward to his portrayal in TDK, it seems like they're making him into a tragic hero which is what I think he works best as.
Agreed 110%. Two-Face will never be successful as an out-and-out villain. That's not his character. Will he and should he commit crimes? Absolutely. The moralistic Harvey Dent side is only one half of the picture. Even so, there must be limits.

He should commit crimes as long as those crimes are to make Gotham a better place in his mind. Basically, crimes against the mob because he hates them and wants to see them gone. Or even have him hunting down the other freaks. Because I really doubt that Two-Face sees himself as one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"