Two Supporting Cast Members confirmed....

Psionic Force

Sidekick
Reaction score
I hope this is ok to post as a new thread. If not, or if has already been posted, just go ahead and delete it. Found this over at www.comicscontinuum.com.

* Lance Gibson plays Spike, who is a member of The Brotherhood and has a fight with Wolverine. The character is similar to Spyke from X-Men: Evolution in powers.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Phat is actually played by two characters: Via Saleaumua in big mode and Richard Yee in small mode.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can find this here ----> http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0605/16/index.htm
[/FONT]

Ah, thanks. Spike is the guy that kept throwing the sharp bones at Wolverine in the IESB clip, no?

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Ah, thanks. Spike is the guy that kept throwing the sharp bones at Wolverine in the IESB clip, no?

Another case solved eh, Sherlock?! :D :p

sorry, I'll shut up :O

High Voltage said:
Another case solved eh, Sherlock?! :D :p

sorry, I'll shut up :O
Yes, Watson!

TO THE SPYMOBILE!

Psionic Force said:
Well, I did not think that anyone took that too seriously. I mean, there was no real confirmation or anything on that list..... sorry for the duplicate then.
I did. I mean the guy PMed me 42 pages worth of it, and it has some Fox thing at the bottom of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"