US production notes+ credits list with named cameos!!!

Well, since James Marsden is rather high up on the end credits list... I think his character might live. Not sure, given all the rumors spreading around...

With phats powers, i bet he'd be a hit with the ladies.. maybe thats why they included him in the cameos... for the lady demographic :) :up:

i was watching Saw today and saw Ken Leung and Mackenzie Vega are in the movie...
is this Mackenzie Vega somewhat famous like Dakota Fanning? coz i think i've heard her name sometimes, but she's playing the "little girl in the truck" in X3, i found it kinda strange...

I didn't know if this bit got posted; didn't see it in the thread:

In addition to devising new fighting and flying techniques, Crane oversaw the film’s big action set pieces. In one scene, Magneto throws cars from the Golden Gate Bridge onto Alcatraz, as Pyro ignites them in mid-air, and the fiery vehicles rain down on the X-Men.
The Golden Gate Bridge figures in the film’s biggest event, as Magneto takes control of the San Francisco landmark, ripping it off its foundations and using it, literally, as a gateway to Alcatraz: ground zero for the cure’s development and distribution.

The "Magneto throws cars from the Golden Gate Bridge onto Alcatraz, as Pyro ignites them in mid-air, and the fiery vehicles rain down on the X-Men" sounds awesome. :up:

That sounds very very familiar to that what we see in the trailer. Remember the flying / burning cars? ;)

and the shot of Pyro throwing a fireball into the air. Should be cool to watch!

Come on, guys! Lizard Man is obviously a generic description for some reptilian mutant... you have surely seen those credits where they give unnamed people funny descriptions like 'Screaming Woman' or 'Angry Child'...

Being too literal about everything will be your downfall...

There wasn't no mention of Jubilee in the production notes, intensity, sorry. But I'm sure shel have a few appareances in the film and will show her powers, the writers said the students will show their powers.

Hmmm, I wonder what the "Mutant Theater Organizer" is all about. Makes it sound like there's going to be a freakshow of sorts. Maybe the rumoured opening scene with Dazzler singing in the background?

The theater man is the man seen in the trailer. He is in the church. It seems its an old theater now

Don't know if any of this has been brought up as i don't want to wade through 8 pages.

Would Lizard Man be the dude that's standing behind Psylocke in the church scene? For some reason he just gives off a lizard vibe.

I was kinda hoping MacKenzie Vega would be playing Jean's childhood friend. I guess she's one of the people behind Magneto when he's flipping the cars on the Lougheed Highway filming. To the dude who asked who MacKenzie Vega is, she played Nicolas Cage's daughter in Brett Ratner's Family Man.

neemer5 said:
Hmmm, I wonder what the "Mutant Theater Organizer" is all about. Makes it sound like there's going to be a freakshow of sorts. Maybe the rumoured opening scene with Dazzler singing in the background?

That "Mutant Theater" reminds me of the Théâtre des Vampires from Interview with a Vampire: a way of showing what you are but not letting the audience to notice it. :)

MemnochZERO said:
Exactly. Fanboys will recognize them, but i'm sure none will have a hardcore fanbase that'll start revolting if they get crushed by falling debris, or slashed to hell by Wolverine. Wheras you stick Gambit in the background doing nothing for about 45 seconds, I assure you Gambit fans, the same Gambit fans who want a cameo, would be pissed.
By taking the less substantial mutants fromt he comics and putting them in the background, they have some freedom what to do with them, in terms of being knocked off.

How did the Beast fans react again when they saw Beast's tiny cameo in X2? :o

Majik1387 said:
^ Oh. What's his power?

It was said that the character was named Flea because the kid playing the part was a gymnast.

Anton Oksehud said:
Newscaster .......................... MI JUNG LEE

YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Mi Jung's back baby!!!!! :D

To anyone who cares, that means everyone here, Mi Jung was in X2. Her mug was shown as a newscaster when Jones was changing channels with his powers and her voice was later heard on Ronnie Drakes computer, when he's calling 911. And if you don't care, then you should. Learn to respect. :down

We discussed on this site before that Spyke had likely been removed from this film since quills is being include (instead of Kid Omega as Simon confirmed). I don't know if anyone read Simon's most recent responses, but he included in their a mention of Spyke and that we should basically not count him out because he "may" appear in this film....just like the production notes mentioned in the cast list. He said this with full knowledge of their similar powers...instead of the typical "spoiler" response.

phat is in x-men 3? so canmag's erinjoy was correct on that, even after the fake.

Moviebuff Lance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"