Transformers Ultimate Bumblebee

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
anybody got one,i hear it transforms at the push of a button is this true?

what!! it transforms on its own that would be cool if it does isn't it like 12 inches tall or something :woot: :woot:

i hear so, on the argos website it says 'Transforms at the push of a button' yet no where else mentions it, so im not sure.

the line "transforms at the push of the button" probably refers to its automorph feature, which, incase anyone doesn't know, transforming one part of the toy can trigger another part of the toy to transform at the same time.

yeah it doesnt transform by itself. Theres been a few online reviews for the toy and most people really do enjoy it. It is a bit hefty though at 90 bucks, I'd rather the money go towards my G1 collection

i agree...as nice as the Bumblebee looks, i could use that $90 towards a couple more regular movie toys.

It looks cool, although it annoys me that the chest sections do not seperate like on the smaller figures. For $80, I would have expected a bit more detail in the robot mode. As is, he looks kind of like a big alternator,

Neat looking, but doesn't look much like something i'd want to play with. Transform once or twice, then shelve it for the rest of eternity. And if that is going to be the case, then I might as well not even open it.

We'll see I suppose.

I rather use the money to get Voyager Megatron and the few decepticons i have left to get.

I work at Target and we haven't even gotten any in yet. I have a feeling I may have to resort to eBay for him...

I thought about this thing as a little memento of having the toys as a kid...

But... 90 bucks? For a cheap plastic toy that looks like it takes forever to even think of changing it. I thought it would at least be die cast or something.

That movie leader Optimus seems to be the only worth wile one of the bunch. Even if to just sit on the shelf.

not true. I have Leader class OP and i love it. I also have deluxe barricade and brawl. and voyager class blackout and starscream. i like all of them, my least favorite being blackout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"