Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive clip showed during the MTV Movie Awards!

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
During BotCon 2009 yesterday, an exclusive clip of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was showed. The video has yet to be released on the Internet, but it's description is alredy available:

The clip starts with Simmons and Leo surrounded by the Constructions. One of them, Rampage, transforms into a robot and chases Sam's father, Ron, while the others begin to form Devastator. Devastator can be formed by as many Constructions are present, and, the more of them, the bigger he gets. He transforms, while the humans observe, atonished.

Meanwhile, Rampage chases Ron, when Sam gets between them, showing the Matrix and saying that's what Rampage really wants. Rampage prepares to attack Sam when Bumblebee strikes. They fight, and Bumblebee is winning. Ravage shows up and shoots Bumblebee with his canons, and then, jumps on his back, while Rampage prepares to attack the escaping Sam. Bumblebee grabs Ravage's tail and uses it to smack Rampage with Ravage.

Then, Bumblebee tears Ravage's spine by pulling of his tail, killing him, and then, rips Rampage's arm off and shoots the back of his head with his guns.

One word: :wow:

When did BB get all nasty? lol

And I call BS on that bit about Devastator not needing all 6 bots to form.

I believe he needs six (Mixmaster, Scavenger, Scrapper, Overload, Hightower and Long Haul). From that, he can have as much as are present, but if there's none, he's still badass. :woot:

Ha, I still don't understand. If 1 of them is missing, he doesn't have a limb or even a face!

I believe Rampage is his left foot, so he'd be hobbling around trying to fight :(

Oh yeah, that's what I like to see. The Bee kicking some serious Decepticon @$$!!! :grin:

Ha, I still don't understand. If 1 of them is missing, he doesn't have a limb or even a face!

I believe Rampage is his left foot, so he'd be hobbling around trying to fight :(
I've read there are 9 Constructions in the scene.

Who knows? :yay:

I read there are 7 constructicons that form devastator

Scrapper right arm, hightower left arm, rampage right leg, long haul left leg, mixmaster head, scavenger part of toros, overload other part of torso.

There are more constructions in the movie.

The rampage that forums devastator is yellow the one bumblebee fights is red.

And Demolisher is not the same one that is part of Devastator.

During BotCon 2009 yesterday, an exclusive clip of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was showed. The video has yet to be released on the Internet, but it's description is alredy available:

The clip starts with Simmons and Leo surrounded by the Constructions. One of them, Rampage, transforms into a robot and chases Sam's father, Ron, while the others begin to form Devastator. Devastator can be formed by as many Constructions are present, and, the more of them, the bigger he gets. He transforms, while the humans observe, atonished.

Meanwhile, Rampage chases Ron, when Sam gets between them, showing the Matrix and saying that's what Rampage really wants. Rampage prepares to attack Sam when Bumblebee strikes. They fight, and Bumblebee is winning. Ravage shows up and shoots Bumblebee with his canons, and then, jumps on his back, while Rampage prepares to attack the escaping Sam. Bumblebee grabs Ravage's tail and uses it to smack Rampage with Ravage.

Then, Bumblebee tears Ravage's spine by pulling of his tail, killing him, and then, rips Rampage's arm off and shoots the back of his head with his guns.

One word: :wow:
DAYUUUM!!! We need this!

I guess I'm going to have to check MTV tonight. :/

That sounds like a ****ing amazing scene and one I cant WAIT to see, love to see the Bee kicking ass!

that scene was pretty cool, but i was hoping for the Rampage/ BB scene.

Anyone else just catch the footage on MTV?

Looked awesome as hell. Not the same footage as described above though.

The clip from the MTV movie awards was sick.....I'm PUMPED to see this now.

Yea the footage was pimp!!!! I can't wait for the movie iam reading the novel now. Please tell me someone is going to post the footage to YouTube or something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"