Ultimate Movie Vote

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Every week I will post 20 movies. It's up to you,the hypsters to vote for the best film. After 20 weeks, the top 20 movies will go up against each other. The winner of that vote will be crowned the best movie. The top 20 votes will restart again with different movies, until the the best from that group win. That movie will then go up against the previous best movie.

Here is the first weeks vote.

1.THE EVIL DEAD
2. CLERKS
3. HALLOWEEN
4. THE TERMINATOR
5. ROBOCOP
6. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
7. BATMAN BEGINS
8. ALIEN
9. KISS, KISS, BANG, BANG
10. REVENGE OF THE SITH
11. SUPERMAN RETURNS.
12. SHERK
13. SPIDER-MAN
14. WAR OF THE WORLDS(2005)
15. LORD OF THE RINGS
16. MALLRATS
17. LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE
18. BRICK
19. PREDATOR
20. CHILD'S PLAY

I can't choose between Batman Begins and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Lord Of The Rings - I actually didn't know much about the movie or books when I went to see it and was totally blown away!

Mmmmmmmmm,

A lot of good movies there ....

But ...

I am giving my vote to the movie that has had the biggest impact on the history of cinema from that list ... original, flawless acting ... A genuine modern classic.

Alien.

Halloween imo has to be the no. 1 out of this list

It is the only movie listed that is the premier movie of its genre

LOTR in fantasy sure it could be but, so could Star Wars

Batman Begins in Superheros, yes I think so, but Spiderman makes a strong case as well

Halloween is still to this day the scariest movie ever made, and remains so because it is the lone scary movie that brings an element of realism to it

imo it was a no brainer

I voted Clerks. I'm a huge Smith fan. I love how he filmed in b/w but yet to this day it's one of the most appealing films out there.

I honestly have no idea what to do here. That's just too many films to choose from for me. :huh:

Hmm...
I'm gonna go with Revenge of the Sith.
Take that Prequel haters.:oldrazz:
No, really, I picked it because I liked it more than a lot of those films.
Batman Begins, Superman Returns, War of the Worlds and Little Miss Sunshine are great, but I like Star Wars more.

any film with Ash in is a winner,

Evil Dead, Nuff said

If it where Evil Dead 2, it would win any day

any film with Ash in is a winner,

Evil Dead, Nuff said

When I picked what films to add I forgot I added Evil Dead and Clerks, both are my fav movies of all time, but I perfer Clerks to Evil Dead, but I perfer Evil Dead 2 to Clerks.

Loved Revenge of The Sith:woot:

Evil Dead 2 was just a rehash of the first movie, except it removed all the best scenes. It did however bring in the chainsaw hand. I always saw Dead by Dawn as a reason for Raimi to set up the AoD.

When I picked what films to add I forgot I added Evil Dead and Clerks, both are my fav movies of all time, but I perfer Clerks to Evil Dead, but I perfer Evil Dead 2 to Clerks.

As much as I love Clerks, Chasing Amy will always be my best. You can't beat a good bit of Banky Edwards

I agree Evil Dead 2 is one of the greatest movies ever

so is Clerks, just not quite Dead by Dawn

I was watching Dead By Dawn today. Man that movie ****ing owns. Army of Darkness was my second favorite in that franchise followed by The Evil Dead.

As much as I love Clerks, Chasing Amy will always be my best. You can't beat a good bit of Banky Edwards

Really liked Chasing Amy. Not anywhere my fav Smith movie though. My fav Smith movies are Clerks, Clerks 2, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Mallrats.

Really liked Chasing Amy. Not anywhere my fav Smith movie though. My fav Smith movies are Clerks, Clerks 2, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Mallrats.

JSBSB and Mallrats are great movies, but they are to sophmoric to be consider as good as Amy, Clerks', and Dogma, those movies are easily just as funny, and also are way more intellegent then the other two

Chasing Amy is probably the best dramcom ever

No doubt about that, the wittiest, contrived yet somehow beautifully realistic script he has written. Every actor is top notch, including Affleck, who if the haters were to actually watch a Smith movie with Ben in, would realise he is a superb actor. Even managed to conclude against a cliche and not end on a happy note, yet somehow you feel content with it's solution.

No doubt about that, the wittiest, contrived yet somehow beautifully realistic script he has written. Every actor is top notch, including Affleck, who if the haters were to actually watch a Smith movie with Ben in, would realise he is a superb actor. Even managed to conclude against a cliche and not end on a happy note, yet somehow you feel content with it's solution.

Ben is amazing in Smith's films. Everyone is too harsh on the guy. If Ben is given a good script and the movie is directed right he comes off fantastic.

He clearly works best in a friendly environment where the crew are friends. That said I have no excuse for Jersey Girl, that was an abomination on all levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"