Ultimate Wolverine VS Batman

Wolverine can heal, therefore Wolverine. He can stick it out. Batman can't.

Avalanche said:
Wolverine can heal, therefore Wolverine. He can stick it out. Batman can't.

I was thinking the same thing.

ofcourse wolverine any x-men would win against batman

Wolverine would whoop Batman`s ass and smoke a cigar will doing so...

Wolverine no doubt! Batman is human...logan is a mutant.

:rolleyes:

I can guarantee you that this fight won't be seen in movie theatres, so why is it in the Wolverine Movie forum?

And gee, no, haven't seen this topic a million different times.

Not only are the comics cyclical, but apparently, so are the fans.

Sorry but this thread has nothing to do with the upcoming Wolverine movie. Closed...

Batman

c'mon he's batman. He has everything to do with everything.

Wolverine's not the smartest kat.. Me thinks Batman might out smart Wolverine

hmmm....seeing as they both don't really have any kind of really special powers such as using fire....i think wolverine would win...he can cut through anything that batman deploys on to him...plus he has animal-like senses that batman doesn't....plus he can heal faster.

aidol said:
hmmm....seeing as they both don't really have any kind of really special powers such as using fire....i think wolverine would win...he can cut through anything that batman deploys on to him...plus he has animal-like senses that batman doesn't....plus he can heal faster.

The healing is the major factor.

I'm just glad this isn't another Vegeta vs Aunt May thread. I think it would be an even match and they both would give up.

Any one here who reads the comics and is not biased towards the x-men know batman would take this....

Anyone who reads this thread knows that Batman discussions belong no where here...this thread is pointless and in the wrong place. This has nothing to do with the Wolverine movie.

I want to know who you think would win in a fight, rambo, or wolverine?

discuss. Oh and they'll be in the forest hiding in streams and stuff.

Wesyeed said:
I want to know who you think would win in a fight, rambo, or wolverine?

discuss. Oh and they'll be in the forest hiding in streams and stuff.

Wolvie would win. He has the sense of smell and it gives him the advantage.

What kind of question is this? Wolverine would of coarse beat Batman (by a long shot.) Wolverine would tear through Batman so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"