Ultimate Wolverine VS Batman

I can't imagine why these two would fight, but I know that's not the question. I think Wolvie would win based on: animal instincts, healing factor, and sheer aggression. Batman would have the edge with technology, but that's about it. You might say he'd have the edge with smarts, too, but I don't think so -- not when it comes to fighting. Wolverine is a very cunning fighter.

I think if they just met up and fought, like in an alley or something, wolverine would most likely take it. On the other hand, if Batman had time to prepare for the fight, I believe it would be much closer. I would say wolverine in a quick one off fight but batman in a longer battle.

Why The Hell Did This Thread Start It Is Of No Relevance To The Upcoming Wolverine Movie

Optic Rage said:
Any one here who reads the comics and is not biased towards the x-men know batman would take this....

2 problems with this post.

1. This is in the a sub-forum of the X-men movie forums, so obviously, many people will be biased to the X-men. Some may put their bais aside however.

2. The tone of your post is very biased towards Batman, akin to that of the rabid Bat-fanboy.

Not saying that your post is bad or anything, or that you are a rabid bat-fanboy, just that the way you constructed your post makes it hard to take it seriously.

Also, I would pick Wolverine as a winner, but only 60-70% of the time. Either fighter could win, it depends on the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"