• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I wanna read both.

I wonder if there will ever be a Nathan Drake statue from Gentle Giant or Sideshow.

The MP starts in 9 days. This is a US only promotion, but I think those overseas can use the codes if they have a US account setup. If any of our international friends here want a code, let me know and I will try to get you one when the time arrives and maybe a few of the other yanks here can help out as well. :up:

The MP starts in 9 days. This is a US only promotion, but I think those overseas can use the codes if they have a US account setup. If any of our international friends here want a code, let me know and I will try to get you one when the time arrives and maybe a few of the other yanks here can help out as well. :up:
Wait, what are you talking about?

I'm actually gonna skip this subway promotion thing I just have this thing about playing mp before I play the campaign portion of a game I just can't do it

So, purchasing a cup of whatever is guaranteed to get into the multiplayer. Or you choose from the randomized sandwich vouchers...atleast, that's my take away from what I read.

Yep, you go get a cup and get a code. You can play the full MP and the stats carry over to the retail game. :up:

Sandwich and chip codes give you the other items.

So I'll buy the value meal of the day, and I walk out with 3 codes? As long as its the MP and 2 different items, I'm good.

Wait is this multiplayer another type of Beta or is it the full multiplayer?

It's early access to the full multiplayer and will carry over to the retail version, but I am sure that they are using it as another beta to get the kinks out as well.

Now this would be great if Subways did this promo in UK. Fingers crossed.

Considering I go to Subway pretty much every other day, I would extremely happy if it came over to the UK.

They are trying to put something together other territories, but if they don't, I'll get extra codes for you guys. I think you can use them if you have a US account setup.

A limited edition Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle will be available this November, Sony has announced.

According to the PlayStation Blog, the bundle will include a 320GB console along with a copy of Uncharted 3.

Customers who purchase the bundle will also receive a free month of PlayStation Plus.

u3_bundle_1316698497.jpg

Sony has priced the bundle at $299.99 in the US. An international release has not currently been announced.

Uncharted 3 hits stores on November 1.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1195980p1.html

I know Japan is getting something similar (if that counts as an International release). Theirs has a custom controller.

KAL, if you could send an early access code my way, it'd be much appreciated.

I've been getting my post-beta fix by playing UC2 MP...and sucking hard at it.:o

Check this out:

Uncharted fans, you may be able to get your hands on the next entry in the PlayStation 3 series, Uncharted 3: Drake's Fortune, way in advance. And by that I also mean getting a copy a week before street date. Select AMC Theaters in LA, New York, DC, Dallas and San Francisco will be holding "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: Play It First In 3D" events mid-October, a "chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases." The privilege to do so will set you back $25 USD.
But if you drop $60 USD for an "Uncharted 3 Premium Pass" you'll get the game and have it shipped to you on October 25, ahead of the November 1 official release. Sounds like a fair deal.

http://kotaku.com/5843453/heres-how-to-get-uncharted-3-a-week-early

http://www.amctheatres.com/uncharted3/

I got my ticket for the 18th in Dallas. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat