Underdog

bengali

The new Thundercat Lord!
Reaction score
Did you guys see on coming soon trailers that they are thinking of an Underdog movie? how do you feel about that?

Yes?
No?

I say No because I hear it is live action with Jason Lee as Underdog. I am not down with that.

I did not hear about Jason Lee, I like Lee, but I was hoping animation it would be better. but go Jason Lee, MY... Name... IS... Earl...<<<< my foreign language thread!

bengali said:
I did not hear about Jason Lee, I like Lee, but I was hoping animation it would be better. but go Jason Lee, MY... Name... IS... Earl...<<<< my foreign language thread!

I like Lee too, but i do not see this movie working in anyway. The concept is too outdated. The things it spoofed(lack of a better word) dont happen in modern day comics, and since it is an animated/G rated concept it has to appeal to kids who probably wouldn't understand whats going on.

I'm looking forward to the Mighty Mouse movie more.

I Think They Need To Quit While They're Ahead. We've Had Enough Superhero Spoofs.

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ruin my Underdog :( I love Underdog just the way he is. Why can't they just put all the Underdog cartoons out in a box set instead of ruining him? :(

Tsunulia said:
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ruin my Underdog :( I love Underdog just the way he is. Why can't they just put all the Underdog cartoons out in a box set instead of ruining him? :(
Excellent point Tsunulia!! well put!

The Best Thing About Underdog Was His Theme Song.

Tsunulia said:

Unfortunately that'll probably be the marketing plan after the damage is done. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"