Unknown Superhero Show with Inherited Powers

Christopher S

Civilian
Reaction score
I saw a superhero show once (I can't even remember if it was live/animated, movie/series), where the main hero was a Superman-like hero who came from a family of superheroes. Each child would get all the powers their parent had, plus one new power with each generation. So the family was getting more powers with each generation.

In the show, the father was a well-established, popular Superman-type hero, and their kid (I can't remember if they were male or female) was an adolescent, just starting to manifest their powers, and at the beginning of the show, they were still waiting to see what their new power would be. I wanted to look up the show because it had kind of a unique, interesting premise, but now I just can't remember what the show was called.

Can anyone tell me the name of the show, and/or the superhero name of the father? (Now that I think about it, I think the superhero name might have been the same for every generation, passed on when the new generation masters their powers, and the previous generation retires).

I saw a superhero show once (I can't even remember if it was live/animated, movie/series), where the main hero was a Superman-like hero who came from a family of superheroes. Each child would get all the powers their parent had, plus one new power with each generation. So the family was getting more powers with each generation.

In the show, the father was a well-established, popular Superman-type hero, and their kid (I can't remember if they were male or female) was an adolescent, just starting to manifest their powers, and at the beginning of the show, they were still waiting to see what their new power would be. I wanted to look up the show because it had kind of a unique, interesting premise, but now I just can't remember what the show was called.

Can anyone tell me the name of the show, and/or the superhero name of the father? (Now that I think about it, I think the superhero name might have been the same for every generation, passed on when the new generation masters their powers, and the previous generation retires).

Jupiter's Legacy, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"