The Virus, Linderman, Clair and now Kinsei

Superfreak

Gramaton Cleric
Reaction score
so, if 'heroes' have been around for such a long time, atleast 400 years, that we know of, why are there so few of them. Why does the younger generation have no knowledge of what's going on or happening to them?

is it because the virus kills those heroes every generation. Leaving only a select few, with advantageous powers, to survive the virus.

rumors are Kinsei is immortal. Could he be one of the few heroes who survives from generation to generation. With his powers being similar, if not identical to Clairs, is that her destiny as well?

And linderman, could linderman's power have been instrumental in the curing of the virus, prior to his death. Hence, why the virus has become such an issue. Now Mohinder must cure, what a former dead 'hero' was doing for a time (assuming he was doing that)

just some thoughts I had to put out there

1. because of the secrecy involved within those who know and don't want the same stuff happening to their children, and also might be because some of them just don't know there's this subworld of agencies and flying people and exploding men, which would otherwise be too much for the general population, if they know

2. maybe

3. possibly, we haven't seen anything that either proves or denies that

4. there's way too much about Linderman that we don't know yet, I tell my fiancee that I think that Kensei is Linderman. it's a stretch, but he might be, she says Kensei is Kensei and at the most, Linderman is a descendant of Kensei

My guess so far is that the virus was created by TCWI, as a defense against those with powers and to control them if needed. If may be that the virus itself is getting out of control and the company needs Mohinder's help.

I'm thinking Kensei, or the immortal one if it isn't him, may be the father of all the heroes. I'm thinking Kensei, because he is British in Japan. He obviously travels the world and if he is immortal had the opportunity to spread genetic material all over the world.

Under this line of thinking he is either in hiding or was part of the prior generation of heroes (either with them or against them). He does not seem to be very heroic in japan and the many years may have changed him.

hmm, this kind of sounds Dracula/vampire like.

My guess so far is that the virus was created by TCWI, as a defense against those with powers and to control them if needed. If may be that the virus itself is getting out of control and the company needs Mohinder's help.

I'm thinking Kensei, or the immortal one if it isn't him, may be the father of all the heroes. I'm thinking Kensei, because he is British in Japan. He obviously travels the world and if he is immortal had the opportunity to spread genetic material all over the world.

Under this line of thinking he is either in hiding or was part of the prior generation of heroes (either with them or against them). He does not seem to be very heroic in japan and the many years may have changed him.

hmm, this kind of sounds Dracula/vampire like.

maybe, but I think there is more to it than that. The genetics on its own, I don't think causes the powers. All our heroes got their powers when the sun was eclipsed in the first episode. At least that's how I read it.

an now Kinsei, gets his first taste of his new power, to heal, after the sun is eclipsed in 1600's Japan

maybe, but I think there is more to it than that. The genetics on its own, I don't think causes the powers. All our heroes got their powers when the sun was eclipsed in the first episode. At least that's how I read it.

an now Kinsei, gets his first taste of his new power, to heal, after the sun is eclipsed in 1600's Japan

Good theory. :up:

indeed, but Tim Kring himself has stated that the eclipse is just used as a time frame

I'm not entirely sure Linderman could even cure the virus. I mean, he never cured Molly. It's possible his power is only to heal wounded flesh, and getting rid of a virus is another matter entirely.

:wow: i never thought about that. that would explain why he freaked when he survived the arrows.

:wow: i never thought about that. that would explain why he freaked when he survived the arrows.

hello people, why else would he freak out when he was hit by the arrows?

Too bad Linderman is dead. It would be interesting to see what would happen with the virus while he was around. Being practicly the only one who could cure the heroes would make him even more influential.

4. there's way too much about Linderman that we don't know yet, I tell my fiancee that I think that Kensei is Linderman. it's a stretch, but he might be, she says Kensei is Kensei and at the most, Linderman is a descendant of Kensei

Crikey, impressive theory there PLAS. It would make sense :up:

We do know Linderman's backstory. If you read the web comics, which are, as far as I can tell, cannon, he was around 18 or 19 during Vietnam and served as a field medic.

No, the eclipse merely signaled the series of events that bring them together. Their powers first manifested 6 months before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"