Netflix Jupiter’s Legacy

For me I found this show to be more like Superman Returns were it is mostly story with little to no action. Which I think is pretty good if the story is good but in the same I can understand why it turned people off.

It had a lot of big action at the end of the first episode but then it dropped off for the next two. Is there not much action at all for the remaining episodes? Are the rest more similar to episode 2 and 3 than episode 1?

It had a lot of big action at the end of the first episode but then it dropped off for the next two. Is there not much action at all for the remaining episodes? Are the rest more similar to episode 2 and 3 than episode 1?

No. The action definitely drops off in the middle before coming back in the last 2 episodes. Or at least that's how it felt.

No. The action definitely drops off in the middle before coming back in the last 2 episodes. Or at least that's how it felt.
Which is why I say it felt like Superman Returns and I know that was one of the problems some people had with the movie.

Guess the critical reception didn't help either that overall of people felt it wasn't worth it.

It was like it was doomed from the start. Probably should’ve just been animated. At least then the scope would’ve matched the comics much better.

Even though I love the show maybe an animated format should’ve been the way to go. It worked for Invincible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"