untitled marvel fighting game?

Dude look at the date on that. September 2007. This was posted MONTHS ago

If you watch the Head Game segment, you´ll notice that it will be release sometime in 2008, my best bet is during the summer.

The only thing, imo, going for it is that it is made by the same team that made Fight Night, which is a good fighting game (boxing is fighting).
Besides that, imo, a comic book fighting game is always a lost opportunity of something better.
Even so, you can make an amazing fighting game with superheroes, as long as you can make good use of the powers, can make any combination you can think of, and have an amazing enemy IA, and by that i mean, making you fell like fighting really powerful and tough villains.

It can end being a great game, but i don´t think will be the one i´m talking about

Isildur´s Heir;13677017 said:
If you watch the Head Game segment, you´ll notice that it will be release sometime in 2008, my best bet is during the summer.
not likely. The project has been unofficially cancelled or at the least postponed indefinetly as EA closed down the studio that was going to make it. Things dont look likely for it

not likely. The project has been unofficially cancelled or at the least postponed indefinetly as EA closed down the studio that was going to make it. Things dont look likely for it
Yeah.
Now that you mentioned it, i remember hearing that EA Chicago closed down, but i also heard that some of their project jumped to other EA internal studios, namely Fight Night and, most likely, Def Jam.
Maybe the same happend to this one, a fighting superhero game is always a big seller....if done right.

Isildur´s Heir;13678511 said:
Yeah.
Now that you mentioned it, i remember hearing that EA Chicago closed down, but i also heard that some of their project jumped to other EA internal studios, namely Fight Night and, most likely, Def Jam.
Maybe the same happend to this one, a fighting superhero game is always a big seller....if done right.
well thats a kick in the nuts. From what I saw that could have been a really cool game. oh well

Isildur´s Heir;13678511 said:
Yeah.
well thats a kick in the nuts. From what I saw that could have been a really cool game. oh well

My guess it that it's still being made, it already looked awesome early on so why would you cancel it?

I think a marvel fighting game would be interesting if they had a lot of characters in the game. I mean a lot of characters.

I think marvel nemesis wasn't that great, but that's because it didn't have enough marvel characters in it and they shouldn't have tried to make those obscure made up characters when they had plenty to choose from with the vast marvel universe.

The previews look impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"