Untitled Marvel Knights Project

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok now this isnt on any website yet and as such I know 75% of you may not belive this.

Anyway one of my Dad's friends came over to celebrate my fathers birthday.
He works as a publisher for Activision although he doesnt work on the Marvel cames.

I asked him why he doesnt and he said that recently he was called in for a meeting to ask if he wanted to go over to america to work on this Marvel game.

He let the job down cause he didnt want to leave country. (It would have been free to)

I asked him what it was called and he said it only had the name "Untitled Marvel Knights project.

I asked him what it was about and he said.

Its about three vigalte hero, all similar to each other, all playable. It is not like XML where you swap between them.

Punisher, Ghost Rider, Blade

Each one has there own separate story.

The Punisher will not look or sound like the one in the other game because it was done by THQ. His story however will continue from that game and will be the story of him going after Kingpin while Jigsaw is back on the rise. Jigsaw, Daredevil and The Russian will also appear.

Ghost Rider will have a free roam environment unlike the other two. His story involves him taking down Blackheart and the demons he has brought from hell.

Blade's story will see him going through the underworld trying to take down Dracula.

Each charcter has their own special skills and you can choose which character you want to be when you play through the main game that has a story combining all three heroes. It is not an RPG so theres no leveling up.

Didnt say when it would come out. Also some bad news where he said that they are using Ghost Rider cause they havent any plans for a film based game for him.

Any way thats it if you dont want to believe this I understand but what do you of that idea. Im really looking forward to it

gamemiester said:
Didnt say when it would come out. Also some bad news where he said that they are using Ghost Rider cause they havent any plans for a film based game for him.

I'm assuming this was posted before news of the ghost rider movie game you can read about a few threads up ;)

I dont believe it...THQ owns the Punisher license, and 2K is already doing a Ghost Rider game

yeah i got this info about 2 months back and obviously because theyre using ghost rider with this game and MUA they activision arnt making an ghost rider game.

that would kick so much a** if it were true...after all i do love blade
but im not gettin my hopes up

No i wouldnt coz it could get cancelled anytime however he does work at activision and that is what he told me.

Regardless, a MK game without Daredevil and Moon Knight would suck. But then again, thats provided this is actually true.

Yeah, you gotta have Daredevil, Moon Knight, and the Heroes for Hire.

Activision still can't make games with the Punisher in it.....Punisher or Hulk......

um i wouldnt believe this becasue he has been banned now for lying about venom pics and and he also lyed about other stuff so i say this aint true

Ok now this isnt on any website yet and as such I know 75% of you may not belive this.

Anyway one of my Dad's friends came over to celebrate my fathers birthday.
He works as a publisher for Activision although he doesnt work on the Marvel cames.

I asked him why he doesnt and he said that recently he was called in for a meeting to ask if he wanted to go over to america to work on this Marvel game.

He let the job down cause he didnt want to leave country. (It would have been free to)

I asked him what it was called and he said it only had the name "Untitled Marvel Knights project.

I asked him what it was about and he said.

Its about three vigalte hero, all similar to each other, all playable. It is not like XML where you swap between them.

Punisher, Ghost Rider, Blade

Each one has there own separate story.

The Punisher will not look or sound like the one in the other game because it was done by THQ. His story however will continue from that game and will be the story of him going after Kingpin while Jigsaw is back on the rise. Jigsaw, Daredevil and The Russian will also appear.

Ghost Rider will have a free roam environment unlike the other two. His story involves him taking down Blackheart and the demons he has brought from hell.

Blade's story will see him going through the underworld trying to take down Dracula.

Each charcter has their own special skills and you can choose which character you want to be when you play through the main game that has a story combining all three heroes. It is not an RPG so theres no leveling up.

Any way thats it if you dont want to believe this I understand but what do you of that idea. Im really looking forward to it
Yeah, this is BS. The Punisher is still owned by THQ.

... I still want MUA 2..

a knights game should include Daredevil..

A Knight's game ain't a Knight's game with out DD :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"