Up to 200 "superheroes" are currently operating in the US

LOL!

Mission #1: Find a local theater showing a summer Blockbuster that has a long line out front. In whatever way possible, ruin the film for that line. You may need to see the film first, so if you yourself are in line and see a fellow ROACH leaving, you may want to cover your ears.

:lmao:

Wow, I've missed this thread. Whatever happened with the Hero/Villian war? I mean, are these "villians" serious?

Sorry for bumping this thread, but after seeing Kick-Ass I was watching the videos on youtube of one of the Shadow Hare guy..

:awesome::hehe:

What idiots..

:facepalm:

[YT]Da1ADqPplQ4[/YT]

[YT]FZH0oAFCxxw[/YT]

[YT]BfxH7yoz7rc[/YT]

People wearing masks to do good is better then people wearing masks to cause crime.

True, but it is all fun & games until one of them is knifed or given a kicking.

If they really want to help why don't they just join the police as opposed to parading around like idiots in.. well whatever you'd call their outfits.

It isn't like Batman Begins where the police are as bent as Owen Wilson's nose, so why they wouldn't just join the police is beyond me..

Maybe they don't want to get paid for their services. If it makes you happy, I say go for it. Might want to work out a bit more before they tangle with the hard core armed criminal. They don't look the least bit imposing.

LOL!

Mission #1: Find a local theater showing a summer Blockbuster that has a long line out front. In whatever way possible, ruin the film for that line. You may need to see the film first, so if you yourself are in line and see a fellow ROACH leaving, you may want to cover your ears.

:lmao:

what I do???

Sorry for bumping this thread, but after seeing Kick-Ass I was watching the videos on youtube of one of the Shadow Hare guy..

:awesome::hehe:

What idiots..

:facepalm:

Agreed...just one more reason for me to hate humanity.

i gave up when I saw the dvd extra on vigilantes on Watchmen

Fat people shouldn't even touch spandex...... just sayin'....... It doesn't mix!! Don't even call me mean, either. It's true!

The best story I've read all day :).

why dont any of these RL superheroes have cool names??
Out of all the imposing and deadly animals in the world you decided your totem was going to be a rabbit...Shadow Hare sounds like something out of Rocket Raccoon

Still embarassed. Someone should create a SHH! username, name it Shadow Hare!!!!!

True, but it is all fun & games until one of them is knifed or given a kicking.
If they really want to help why don't they just join the police as opposed to parading around like idiots in.. well whatever you'd call their outfits.

I think these wannabe superheroes are forgetting an important thing.

The reason comic book superheroes wear costumes and hide their identities is because they are so effective at stopping crime that if the criminals knew who they were, the criminals would stop at nothing to attack the heroes in their private lives and their loved ones.
These regular, unpowered real-life "heroes" don't have any reason to worry about crime bosses hunting them down because of their "success" at stopping crime. Nor should they think that their costumes cast fear into the hearts of criminals like Batman.

The one possible exception could be a real-life hero whose costume is high-tech military combat armor and a helmet. If some guy was essentially bullet-proof thanks to expensive military tech and had the appropriate combat training, then I could maybe see him being effective against street crime as a vigilante to a certain extent.

But all the guys who could fit the bill are already soldiers in the military and have better things to do than run around dark alleys at night looking for muggers.

to even come a cross a crimeboss's radar you have to up the ante and not go after muggers and feed the homeless....

I will give the dude props though, he did stop a homeless man from mugging a woman or was it attempted rape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"