US unveils new driver's license rules

i don't see how a whole brand new ID will help in airport security.:huh:

Oh ACLU, you guys do great things, but you got to pick your battles not b***h and complain about every single thing with asinine statements that make people think that you're a bunch of left-wing liberal loonies.
Funny, I always thought opposition to ID-cards was more of a right-wing conservative loony thing cause it infridges on "Freedom" and "Liberties" and is a first step towards the "Mark of the Beast".

actually, since LESS control by the Government is supposed to be one of the pillars of the GOP wouldn't they be acting like left-wing CONSERVATIVE loonies?:huh:

There's an easy way to kill this bill; tie it to firearm purchase requirements with a 14-day waiting period so that the purchaser can have their identity and background cross-checked with the FBI and Interpol. The conservatives will shoot this down so fast it will make your head spin as a result.

jag

Just what we need: more bureaucracy, red tape, paperwork, waiting in long lines...more power to central government, more costs to states and taxpayers, more hassles and more rules! We don't have enough rules! This is what we want, right? I know I want the federal government to be more involved in my daily life. And after all, who's it really hurting? Stop whining, damn ACLU liberals!

Despite what Chertoff says, this will not happen this year. The government, federal and state, is not that efficient so if it does happen, it will be several years from now.

And I view everything Chertoff says in low regard anyway. This is the same guy who said that "Louisiana is a city that is largely under water" and his vague "gut feeling" about al-qaeda attacks increasing last summer (they didn't).

Just what we need: more bureaucracy, red tape, paperwork, waiting in long lines...more power to central government, more costs to states and taxpayers, more hassles and more rules! We don't have enough rules! This is what we want, right? I know I want the federal government to be more involved in my daily life. And after all, who's it really hurting? Stop whining, damn ACLU liberals!
If you would take off your conservative blinders for a second and READ stuff you would discover that the "ACLU Liberals", as you so eloquently call them, are OPPOSING national ID-Cards. Damn, conservatives get really sloppy sometimes, when they go into "Death to teh liberulz!" fits.

Wow. I didn't think anyone would actually take that post seriously. I kind of thought the line, "more hassles and more rules!" might have made it a little too easy, but I guess not. Nice work.

One step closer to...

887533825_l.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"