Military allowing more convicted felons to enter their ranks

Trust me he's not in any gang. But I can see where there are benefits to being in the military for gang members. They get to shoot civilians without repucussions like they would in the real world.
:huh: what are you on about?

Well if you can put a regular soldier in iraq , some of his morals will come into question . We have had some soldiers do terrible things to people. Now imagine a felon with less moral integrity being put in a stressful warzone. They are liable to do something screwed up.

Why don't you just start a country by yourself?
Because I don't cut and run?

I've been reading some research on gangs and there are some pretty powerful social forces at work in these situations.
The Community Forum doesn't believe in social forces, or even sociology in general.

It's funny how the military in the US is such a class system. It's always the people on the lower rung that get into the military, nobody else wants to know.
Addendum offered me kleenex for expressing that sentiment.

hm. No reward? Free School. Easiest Paycheck in the world. Free health care. Free job training. Free food. Car owner? under 100 a month for car insurance. Have a family? Assisted housing, extra bonus for living costs and family costs. I mean...to say we gain no reward for what we do is crazy. I believe we don't get paid enough...but I know damn well we have many things laid at our feet.
The government has been skimping on it benefits to veterans for about a decade now. Many veterans see almost nothing.

Because if there isn't a draft, then whitey is ignoring the war.
Yes, whitey is ignoring the war.

Even though there are crackers in the military.

And the government has been giving veterans the shaft since this country was founded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"