USA's ''Shooter''

SHOOTER – Season 3 Premieres Thursday, June 21 at 10/9c
Based on the best-selling novels by Stephen Hunter and the 2007 Paramount film starring Mark Wahlberg, SHOOTERfollows the journey of Bob Lee Swagger (Ryan Phillippe), a highly decorated veteran who must confront a nemesis from his past in order to return to a life of normalcy. In Season 3, mysterious details are revealed surrounding his father Earl’s death, leading Bob Lee towards a startling conspiracy that hits close to home.

source: Deadline.com

Canceled after 3 seasons

Shooter has fired off its final round; USA Network has opted to cancel the Ryan Phillippe drama after three seasons, our sister publication Variety reports. Shooter‘s third season is currently airing Thursdays at 10/9c, with five episodes still to run.

Based on the book series by Stephen Hunter, Shooter starred Phillippe (Secrets and Lies) as highly-decorated Marine Corps sniper Bob Lee Swagger, a man pulled back into the fray when his former commanding officer Isaac Johnson (played by ER‘s Omar Epps) asked for his assistance in preventing an assassination plot against the President of the United States. But when Swagger realized the truth — that he’d been set up to take the fall for another murder — he set out on a new mission to clear his name and keep his family safe.

Netflix has global distribution... no word yet on if they're going to step in or not

Canceled after 3 seasons

Shooter has fired off its final round; USA Network has opted to cancel the Ryan Phillippe drama after three seasons, our sister publication Variety reports. Shooter‘s third season is currently airing Thursdays at 10/9c, with five episodes still to run.

Based on the book series by Stephen Hunter, Shooter starred Phillippe (Secrets and Lies) as highly-decorated Marine Corps sniper Bob Lee Swagger, a man pulled back into the fray when his former commanding officer Isaac Johnson (played by ER‘s Omar Epps) asked for his assistance in preventing an assassination plot against the President of the United States. But when Swagger realized the truth — that he’d been set up to take the fall for another murder — he set out on a new mission to clear his name and keep his family safe.
This news greatly upsets me. :bh:

There goes my last USA show. It's definitely going to take an extra amount of convincing to get me to take a shot on another of their shows.

There goes my last USA show. It's definitely going to take an extra amount of convincing to get me to take a shot on another of their shows.

I still have Mr Robot left.

a good closure to the series... even though they said it was a season finale, it definitely was a series finale... guess they must have had time to film a series ender... though I hated to see who was killed, but at least Bob Lee got his final revenge on the shooter...

Just finished season 3 today, they were clearly setting up a potential season 4 with the Prometheus agency that replaced Atlas. The ending for Bob Lee was a real downer :( but the final shot out in the Canadian wilderness was pretty epic.

the final moment were definitely a downer... and made no sense at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"