Using the Mentally Disabled for Suicide Bombers

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
This honestly, has got me a little sick
Link

Using those poor mentally disabled individuals to walk up to a shop and then blowing them up remotely. This is trully sickening.

Just when you thought suicide bombing couldn't get any worse!

I dunno why you're so shocked by this Malice. :huh:

Just when you thought suicide bombing couldn't get any worse!

I dunno why you're so shocked by this Malice. :huh:

Didnt say anything about shock...just that its trully low...Blow yourself up.
Not some innocent person who doesnt understand.

Whilst sickening, it is a better strategy for the terrorists and an inevitable progression for the terror war. I was always confused as to why they don't just roll a truck on a motorway or knock on random people's doors and execute them to breed an environment of fear.

In a nutshell, human nature itself is pretty sickening, and unfortuantely can't be helped :(

Link

Using those poor mentally disabled individuals to walk up to a shop and then blowing them up remotely. This is trully sickening.

I think it's as horrible as regular suicide bombings.
they use people who are desperate, easily influenced, grieving, have way too much faith in their religion, etc.
I frankly don't care if they used quadriplegic kittens, doesn't make it any better or worse.
it's ALWAYS horrible.

Link

Malice, they use kids too. I think that's just as bad

I don't know whether or not to be surprised. On the one hand, I know that the people that do this (suicide-bombings in general) are absolutely sick.

On the other hand, they'd always made it a point to make themselves martyrs for their cause. This doesn't seem like the traditional suicide-bombing technique. They try (usually) to invoke some sick, twisted type of honor in these acts.

It's just slightly uncharacteristic of them, again in a sick sort of way.

72 virgins isn't worth it? Shows you the length some people go.

72 virgins isn't worth it? Shows you the length some people go.

it's not about that though.
just like many people aren't religious to simply go to heaven.
they are religious because they get taught that to die for the cause is noble , right and just.
and everyone, everywhere wants to be noble,right and just ( well , most people)

it's not about that though.
just like many people aren't religious to simply go to heaven.
they are religious because they get taught that to die for the cause is noble , right and just.
and everyone, everywhere wants to be noble,right and just ( well , most people)
It is about that. You are promised a reward for a terrible task that lies make seem alright. 72 virgins is just icing on the cake...especially to horny teenagers and lonely old men.

Disgusting. I can't believe there are places where they take advantage of the mentally disabled like this... well, I mean, I can, but it's really morally devastating.

It is about that. You are promised a reward for a terrible task that lies make seem alright. 72 virgins is just icing on the cake...especially to horny teenagers and lonely old men.
I honestly think that's a gross oversimplification, but meh.

no.
sorry.
it's not.
but whatev.

Didnt say anything about shock...just that its trully low...Blow yourself up.
Not some innocent person who doesnt understand.
You gotta have mental issues to some degree to do this.

oh, I know about "altruism" I would advice you look up "complexity".:cwink:
I told Wall_Crawler I wasn't going to get into the specifics because there are simply too many to address.

But it boils down to reward or punishment, which is what I said in the 72 virgins joke.

Just like cetain people in here that call Christianity evil when it isn't the religions, it's the people behind it.

Just like cetain people in here that call Christianity evil when it isn't the religions, it's the people behind it.

LOL, good edit.
but really, if you think I just called Christianity "evil" you don't read properly.
and that's really kind of not my problem.:cwink:

My sister's been upset about this story all day. It takes barbarism to a new level.

Link

Sickening yes, but at the end of the day this is basically a war and although this is terrible as is the nature of war.

LOL, good edit.
but really, if you think I just called Christianity "evil" you don't read properly.
and that's really kind of not my problem.:cwink:
You didn't call it evil. It makes me laugh in all the Christian threads how some people try to make followers second guess their life by addressing the written flaws of man. Like how nearly everyone, including myself, harp on how annoying it is for followers to try and push their agenda when atheists and agnostics do the same:o

my point was that it didn't. but....again, no matter.
I'm not trying to start a huge debate here, I just want to see more of your opinion. Really, what religion that has been adopted has no reward or punishment system for its followers. Because in reality, what makes someone follow a religion if no reward/punishment exists? Human nature (altruism) exemplifies that. Are they going to force it upon you? Sure, but no true martyrs are forced or tricked into it(which is sadly what this thread title addresses and is sickening). But once again, as I have said...it is man that is behind the attrocities, not the religion itself.

You didn't call it evil. It makes me laugh in all the Christian threads how some people try to make followers second guess their life by addressing the written flaws of man. Like how nearly everyone, including myself, harp on how annoying it is for followers to try and push their agenda when atheists and agnostics do the same:o
Agnostics don't have an agenda. That's practically written into the definition of, "agnostic." :huh:

It's a non-agenda. It's like the opposite of an agenda.

Does not compute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"