Val's ART-(kinda sucky)

118352473_1b2f7972b8.jpg

So this is inspired by the Ultimate Spider-man issue in which Nick Fury tells pete that he's going to be a member of the ultimates when he's older. so i wanted to see what peters suit would look like if he were to join the ultimates.

i tried to keep the same feeling as the original suit while adding things that the ultimates usualy have on there uniforms (piping, reoccuring shapes etc.etc). i gave him the mask, and i made the lenses slightly smaller to show pete's maturity and framed them with a high tech kind of frame to show that maybe they have abilitys as well (night vision and stuff). the boots, though you can see them, would have a special thin soul so pete could walk on walls with them on, and the webshooters are slightly bulkier, i tried to make them look similar to tony's wrist's on his ironman suit. oh, and fingerless gloves. you cant be an ultimate member without fingerless gloves. anndd yeah..thats about it, enjoy.

Man if you consider these bad I'd hate to see what you consider to be sucky. I love the Wolvie/Hulk, wondering can you do more animals...take any requests cause I'd love to see you draw a wolf..girl if possible.

Pretty damn cool artwork.

so just to confirm, a wolf girl or just a wolf?

both if ya want, but a wolf girl...thanks
white fur, gold eyes for the wolf
dark skin, one green eye and one blue eye for the wolf girl...and a tail whatever outfit you'd like.

Thanks a bunches

wow...thats the best reponse ive ever had from a request.

i could get used to this ;)

Good stuff. Your style kind of reminds me of the artist who took over New X-Men for Decimation. I don't remember his name.

Valorman said:
wow...thats the best reponse ive ever had from a request.

i could get used to this ;)

Hey I give the proper appreciation when I am pleased...trust me;) especially if me likey the pics. Could ya do one of me?

Merc, black leather everything, long black hair, dark skin.:)

Sure ill do that, but i have two other requests i have to finish first "robin redesign for the Extreme DC thing and the wildcards uniforms" but as soon as im finished ill get right on it.

Valorman said:
Sure ill do that, but i have two other requests i have to finish first "robin redesign for the Extreme DC thing and the wildcards uniforms" but as soon as im finished ill get right on it.

That's cool...I think someone's hankerin' fer another kiss:)

haha, it's suposed to be a wolf chick (yeah...thats how much i suck ;) ) but if you look at the posts above the picture you'll see it's a request ookami made.

You don't suck, if ya did I woulda said so.

heres some scans, first three are my original characters and the last is a robin re-design im working on for the Extreme DC thread.

123055526_1d49dc0286_o.jpg

123055527_e7998e9ae3_o.jpg

123055528_cfb38d48b2_o.jpg

123055531_cb63bf6210.jpg

354459615_c7898b3fec_b.jpg

i think i've improved quite a bit, dont you?

here's some stuff im going to clean up and colour over the weekend.

354459620_3fb77830aa_b.jpg

(her head's a little too big)

354459623_1135092af7_b.jpg

^this is what happens when i get bored in class...

354459629_27f3db1d3c_b.jpg

This ones unfinished for sure, but i like his look, so WOO for that.(anyone notice the test sketch i erased on the bottom? XDXDXD)

I'm really enjoying this work. It's pretty anime heavy, to a point, but the style seems to work for you. I'm gonna slap some colors on one of these pieces, i'll get back to you. I warn you though, i get busy and distracted, so it might take a little while =) (just ask Mee)

Keep up the good work bud.
-Syn

Thanks syn, always good to hear my artwork pleases people :).

i wont hold you to that colouring thing, but needless to say, im excited to see the results none the less. Anime heavily influenced my decision to become serious with my art a few years back, so im sure my work has a heavy influence from the genre because of it. i've tried to stray into other styles since then (mostly because i got reallyy sick of anime).A combination of studies from differint styles have helped me here and there, but i found it's best to simply start and end with whatever looks good in my mind, rather than trying to aim for a particular style. honestly, i've stopped thinking about it.

your new stuff looks good. hope to see more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"