Vampirella appreciation/news/reviews thread

I'm mostly collecting the original Warren 30 issue run. I got #21, 12, 15. I could've bought a first issue, but my passion aint that big yet, money wise to merit that kind of dough.
Nice! Those early Warren issues are classics.

Vampirella's Next Big Release!
Coming to Kickstarter Soon With Mirka Andolfo, Tim Seeley, Steve Orlando, Jae Lee, Joseph Michael Linsner, Stjepan Šejić & More!

We have exciting news for fans about Vampirella's next huge release that we don't want you to miss out on!

Vampirella: Black, White & Blood is a brand new prestige anthology special with a unique artistic approach and a star-studded roster of talented creators. It's part of our new imprint Dynamite Originals, celebrating close collaborations with top creators on top franchises, and offering them directly to fans. Working in close collaboration with Arancia Studio led by Mirka Andolfo, she's joined by other top names like writers Tim Seeley and Steve Orlando; artists Zulema Lavina, Greta Xella, and Alessandro Amoruso; and cover artists Jae Lee, Joseph Michael Linsner, and Stjepan Šejić.

With three stellar stories within featuring a gorgeous black and white palette with accent splashes of red for Vampi's costume, blood, and more, it's a gorgeous book to add to your collection.

The book will be available with your pick of the standard covers, chrome editions, and metal editions, plus fans will have the option to get them signed or CGC graded. And there will be options to get all four covers bundled together for a special collector’s price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"