Vartha's art

I'll say it again Vartha, that's an awesome Thor you did there. Very well done.

Vartha, I just purchased Photoshop CS3, and would like to know if you know how to use it?

Do you have any info, on some sites where I can find tutorials on it?:huh:

Thanks again every one, Glad you liked it!
PB sorry I don't have Photoshop, I have Photosuiet (10 years old), Arc soft Photo studio for a friends Camera, A kodak photo editor, and my scanner's editor.
I do know there are SEVERAL folks here that do have Photo shop, I would love to have it my self actually. Just post a thread in the Art section You'll get tons of responces, I know for a fact half these talented people use photoshop.. :D

Ok thanks, I'll do that. :yay:

Also, did you happen to find time to download that link of Orion V?

I hope I don't sound pushy about it. :yay:

As I said with the helmet, you can feel free to do what you want.

Also, I just bought Photoshop CS3 for dummies, and I'll be working on it all night.

I wish, I could instantly do what you do. :csad:

Well the Photo suiet program is like a hopped up Windows Paint program, VERY user friendly.
The Arc Soft program is more like Photoshop, and I'm still learning how to use it.
Take your time PB, I've been old school drawing and coloring for YEARS, I have knowledge of how colors work. It does take time to learn.

Ok, I will.:cwink:

I'll tell you though, just going through a couple of chapters last night, this is gonna take a while.:csad:

Thor logos
Athorlordlogoplanelineprespsmlclr2s.jpg

Asgardperspectiveclr2sml.jpg

Simonsonlogobluegradbsml.jpg

ThorlogoKirbyblusml.jpg

A new Thor drawing I'm working on,
Thormountainsml.jpg

Feel free to ink or color it.

I only just found this thread but its amazing!

Thou hast pleased the gods of asgard! mwahahahaha!

(and so on. But yeah, I love your drawing method. The shading is spot on, absolutely perfect, especially in that last one you posted)

Thanks Mrs. Richards! I have had alot of practice and was taught at the Kubert school back it the 80's

Wow! Really? Looks like it really paid off; your work looks really proffesional.

I like that you have your own style.

Great work

Well there are times I wish I could draw like Frazetta. :D

Here's a drawing from Jay Anacleto of Thor and Sif I receintly colored for a wallpaper.
Thor148.jpg

Smoking V very nice I especially like the realism to the tone

so... apparently i jumped to conclusions... sorry. just been looking through your thread [figured it was the least i could do], nice stuff dude. obviously our recent... ahem... fracas was about coloring and i'm not entirely sold on some of your choices of color palettes, but i think your linework is especially strong. you make thor's sleeves look great! keep up the good work. sorry again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"