Venom71 - RIP

my condolenses to his family and friends

That's terrible. My heart goes out to his family and friends. :csad:

RIP Venom, I did not know him as most but commiserations and condolonces none the less to those he was close to

Seriously people, Organ Donation. Think about it and help give people Like Brad some extra time to enjoy things :up:

My sympathy is with his friends and family.

Any fan of comics, is a fan of mine.

:csad:

I remember Venom71 name from the SR boards when the movie came out he was always positive when there was so much negativity around , sorry to hear this news . His family and friends have my sympathy .

COMICBOY said:
I didn't know him, but i'm actually sad. Death really sucks. R.I.P.
It depends on how you look at it. I've become much more philosophical about death/dying over the past year.

RIP, at the big computer monitor in the sky, my friend

I never knew the guy, but he sounded like a real card. R.I.P. mate, I will have a drink in your name tonight.

I am sorry to hear about Venom we use to talk alot back during the Superman Casting Wars but after I started to warm up to Routh we didn't see eye to eye as much anymore.

dam . . . very sad news; I heard about him when his health was starting to decline . . . there was a thread about him . . . r.i.p. Venom71

how strange that just the other day there was a thread asking how we would know if a fellow hypester died . . . freaky

I hope he was able to see a glimpse of the film version of Venom before he passed away!!! :eek:

So Young to have suffered so much, It's sad. Also it makes me wonder, would our friends or relatives even know that there are people whom we know that are here waiting in the forums when we are gone.:csad:

I dedicate this Song to Brad, God speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31l94aLNv6M

Its Superman by FiveForFighting.

Thats really fitting. I didnt know him but its always hard when someone in the same community as you passes.

All-Star Superman said:
I am sorry to hear about Venom we use to talk alot back during the Superman Casting Wars but after I started to warm up to Routh we didn't see eye to eye as much anymore.

We didn't talk about the movie, he knew I didn't like much at all so we sorta agreed to not talk about it, but I thought he loved Brandon...

Vilya said:
So Young to have suffered so much, It's sad. Also it makes me wonder, would our friends or relatives even know that there are people whom we know that are here waiting in the forums when we are gone.

I dedicate this Song to Brad, God speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31l94aLNv6M

Its Superman by FiveForFighting.

That's fitting...

RIP Venom 71. You will be missed. You have gone to a better place. God bless.

Can't say I knew the guy but after reading the links triplet provided he sounds like an amazing guy and will be missed by many.

RIP V71.

Didn't know the guy but I'll pay my respect.

R.I.P Venom71

This really makes you wonder how many Hypers have passes without us knowing.

Also I agree with the Organ donating....Once you are gone you don't need the organd, there is really no reason for you not to be a donor.

And give Blood too. Go with Buddies and race to fill the bag....it can be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"