Important information regarding Venom71

Hello again all. I had another appointment today with my hemotologist and today he told me that I am basicly blood transfusion dependant..He thinks all the meds I have been on for the past 20 years for my Kidney Transplant has caused the problem.(Not that this will happen to all kidney transplant patients) My body is not making Red Blood Cells. So about once a month I will need a blood transfusion. Nothing else the doc can do. Since my body is not makng red blood cells I am on and have been on Oxygen and will be for quite awhile most likely since the red blood cells carry the oxygen through the body.
Also I still haven't had my Gall Bladder removed becasue all this oxygen and blood transfusion stuff started up after that surgery was scheduled & the surgeon said he won't do the surgery as long as I am on oxygen....I have had 4 gallbladder attacks since February so the surgeon is going to see me on the 26th of this month and hopefully the gallbladder will be removed sometime during the 1st week of July.

Yikes, sorry to hear that, man. Here's hoping you get a transfusion with Bruce Banner!

Venom71 said:
Hello again all. I had another appointment today with my hemotologist and today he told me that I am basicly blood transfusion dependant..He thinks all the meds I have been on for the past 20 years for my Kidney Transplant has caused the problem.(Not that this will happen to all kidney transplant patients) My body is not making Red Blood Cells. So about once a month I will need a blood transfusion. Nothing else the doc can do. Since my body is not makng red blood cells I am on and have been on Oxygen and will be for quite awhile most likely since the red blood cells carry the oxygen through the body.
Also I still haven't had my Gall Bladder removed becasue all this oxygen and blood transfusion stuff started up after that surgery was scheduled & the surgeon said he won't do the surgery as long as I am on oxygen....I have had 4 gallbladder attacks since February so the surgeon is going to see me on the 26th of this month and hopefully the gallbladder will be removed sometime during the 1st week of July.

I have been thinking about you man. I wish you all the luck. You are truly a real life Superman. Stay strong.

Wow, and I was complaining about my bronchitis. How horrible.
Nice planet we got here.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Wow, and I was complaining about my bronchitis. How horrible.
Nice planet we got here.

I've had brochitis before and lasted for over half a year :( I couldn't laugh without hacking.

But Venom :( I'm sorry to hear that you haven't gotten better. Must be he!! for you. Stay strong and don't let it get you down. :up:

Thanks all...I hadn't updated in a while since I hadn't really had anything new to tell. I appreciate all the support..I hope your bronchitis gets better Wilhelm.

Damn, sorry to hear that Venom. Best of luck. :up:

Venom71 said:

Hey, Venom17. Sounds like you're making some progress with the doc's in finding out what's going on with you, and that's the important part. Knowing what's happening could help in eventually pulling together a better long-term strategy for you, and that's :up: . So hang in there, man!

jag

Hey all a little update....seen the surgeon this past Monday and my gallbladder surgery is rescheduled for Wednesday July 12th. I will most likely be in the hospital for a day or two after the surgery.

Hey Good luck with your surgery i dont really know u but yea all in all hope it goes smoothly

My best wishes and prayers for your gallbladder surgery, Venom71. I hope all goes well and that you have a fast recovery. :up:

jag

Hey all just wanted to let you know I will be going in tomorrow for my gallbladder surgery and should be back home by Friday. Thanks again for all the support.

I hope everything turns out perfect for ya Venom.

Kick that gallbladder's ASS, dude! :up:

jag

Thanks all and also thanks mods for not closing this thread...I really appreciate it very much.

Good luck man.

If you have a cute nurse be sure to get a sponge bath.

Best of luck to ya, Venom71.
May your nurses be buxom and bountiful. :up:

Be like your namesake. Tell that gallbladder you want to eat its spleen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"