Venom71 - RIP

I remember him. He was always so positive over at the Superman Returns boards and had such a resilient personality. He was always cheerful and playful no matter what assemblage of negativity was catapulted onto the boards.

Rest in peace.

I feel I may end up sending his family a donation simply because of how great of a person their son was.

And I was wondering why I didnt have any recent messages from Brad... :(

This really sucks. My best wishes out to his friends and family.

He was a great guy during the lead up to SUPERMAN RETURNS and I enjoyed many conversations with him. Most recently he helped me get through my kidney transplant... I just hope he got my final message from hospital letting him know I was going to be ok.

I will miss you big guy :up:

I urge everyone who reads this to register to become an organ donor as soon as they can.

Good bye my friend..

your spirit will live on through the hype.. and through all of us that knew you.

:(:(

RIP, and my condolences to his family and friends. I've always meant to be an organ donor if something happens to me, and I'll see what needs to be done to make it legal.

I never knew the guy, but I read some of his posts and he seemed great.

May he Rest In Peace:(

Its peculiar.

His last post is what he thought about the fight scenes in Batman Begins. Here is a man who was dieing, yet, here he was with the rest of us, chatting away about the finer details of superhero films.

That's just it. He wasn't dying. He was living. More than I can say for a good number of us, myself included at times.

****, that's horrible.

R.I.P, Brad

He never got to see Spiderman 3 either...and there's a countdown to it on his website...:csad:

Awww man, Venom was cool.

Thanks for the news Trip.

RIP Buddy, The Hype wont be the same without you.

Best wishes to family and friends. RIP, dude.

RIP, Venom71. God bless you and your family.

Dark Carnage said:
Aww man, he's got a SM3 countdown clock. He didn't even get to see Venom on the big screen. One of the true olbies who stuck around and he goes before the one character he wants to see turns up. That sucks.
Sad really that really sucks

Never knew him, but he was a poster here, so R.I.P. Dang, he was only 35. Too bad he couldn't even see Spidey 3 :(

unstoppable said:
Sad really that really sucks
It does.

It makes me really angry he couldn't have least seen SM3.

But that's life I suppose...

He lived his life the best way he knew how, and it was cut short.

Always seemed like a nice chap on the Superman Returns board.

Rest in Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"