Venom71 - RIP

This is really sad news. My condolences to his family and friends. :(

This is sad but at least it looks like he approached his illness with strength and dignity. I don't know if I could say the same about me if I was sick like that. I tend to be a baby about things. He should be an inspiration to us all and since I never knew the guy, it looks like I missed out on an opportunity to know someone special. :(

I always thought he was a defensive, egotistic prick in the SR forums. Anyhow RIP Venom.

We're so fast, it was answered at least twice in the thread. Read back, mate.

I don't think I ran across him on these boards but I wish his family well and offer my condolences for their loss.

Drakon said:
Holy ****. This really kinda bums me out.

I rememeber someone making a post about his health not too long ago, and he was in perfect working order. He was pretty damn happy too, for the most part.

This is why a lot of you emo bastards piss me the **** off. "Oh, life is so hard! Waa! I don't have the right colour car! I wish I was dead!". V71 wanted to live, and yet was taken from us, yet you sons of *****es want to end yourself over something trivial. It sucks that the people who value life the most rarely get the chance to live a long one. :(

"....*crack of bat* ..And thats a base hit past...

CREDE ONCE AGAIN WITH THE PICK!

credediving2_1.jpg

CAN HE GET HIM?!?!

*throw to first base*

YESSSSSS!!

JOE CREDE!"

RIP Venom.

This is very sad news. I don't know Venom71 nor have I heard of him until now but ... RIP and I hope he's in a better place.

I don't know anyone here since i been only here for a few months

Still
R.I.P
Venom71 the people that knew you here will miss you

I can't remember Venom71 and for that I'm sorry. From what I've read in this read he does sound like a great guy.

All my best to his family and friends.

Sad news, I remember the post about his health and I believe his cousin also posted about him. RIP.

I don't remember him, but it's sad to hear someone who posted on this site passed away. R.I.P Venom71.

I remember seeing him post, when I used to just read the boards. Never got a chance to speak with him. He sounded like a good kid, and he lived and enjoyed his life while here. Rest in peace, Brad.

We drove each other nuts but you were a good guy. I will miss you. I am sorry that we argued.

whoah, Venom died. well there's a reality check for you.

Take a load off Venom, you've earned it. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"