Vertical Advertisements Suck

Slipknot

Avenger
Reaction score
Yeah... they definitely suck. Even though it is for Underworld 2 and everything... why can't it be horizontal?

Why can't I horizontalize Kate BECKINSALE ???
Har har,...heh....:o

I'm thinking about boycotting Underworld E just because of the vertical banner. I boycotted Domino 'cause of vertical banners, and look at how that turned out. :cool:

Well,the banners are there for advertisement.People dont look at them,so now they are becoming even more annoying so they can grab your attention.

First it's vertical banners, next it's a man with a megaphone yelling at you on the sidewalk, and then it's getting crushed by a billboard so people notice the product on the billboard.

Master Chief said:
First it's vertical banners, next it's a man with a megaphone yelling at you on the sidewalk, and then it's getting crushed by a billboard so people notice the product on the billboard.

This is the truth, and it will only elevate from there.

:(

Woohoo. Lucky me, I have flashblock installed, so I am not dealing with this right now, nor did I have to deal with the Domino one.

all I know is I want to curb stomp the person's head who made these Circuit City and US Army ads, that secretly take up half the message board page, and I';m even using Firefox... :mad:

The Incredible Hulk said:
all I know is I want to curb stomp the person's head who made these Circuit City and US Army ads, that secretly take up half the message board page, and I';m even using Firefox... :mad:
Amen to that, brother. That add with the Circuit City Karate Guy pisses me off. And that other one with the ball bouncing and the girl running across the screen. Goddamn that's annoying.

The Incredible Hulk said:

Word on that, whoever came up with that chit is a prickless son of a motherless goat. SHH should have some kinda standard as to how intrusive the ads can be. That circuit city beotch running across the screen, then she seems to disappear so I click on a SHH link (so I think) and end up opening the circuit city page because the chit was hiding there. Screw them, I'm not goin to CC anytime soon because of that.

Slipknot said:
Yeah... they definitely suck. Even though it is for Underworld 2 and everything... why can't it be horizontal?

Listen here ass-holes, you hav no ****ing right to say that, well technically you do, i bet you all ****in' piss your pants when you see slipknot, I dare you to say slipknot sucks on the stage for a concert of theirs, yeah I thought you'd wusss out of that. So stop posting idiotic things!ASS-HOLE

Damn. Someone got themselves banned in a hurry, didn't they? Heh! :D All i'll say is man do I love Flashblock. :D

jag

oxz said:
Listen here ass-holes, you hav no ****ing right to say that, well technically you do, i bet you all ****in' piss your pants when you see slipknot, I dare you to say slipknot sucks on the stage for a concert of theirs, yeah I thought you'd wusss out of that. So stop posting idiotic things!ASS-HOLE
Hahaha... what the hell is this? I started this thread on December 8th, 2005 and before your post the last came on the 24th of December in 2005. No clue who you are but why bother bumping a thread from a long time ago just to try and rip me? It took you one post... a post bumping an old thread to get yourself banned. Good for you. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"