Virtual Console Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been waiting for DK64 for so long that it's ridiculous

With the Wii U coming out, I think that Nintendo is going to give up on putting out more N64 games on the Virtual Console. With the Wii U being more on par with the PS3 and 360, it'll probably be easier to put N64 games on the new system than it is on the Wii.

Yoshi's Island is the main game I've been wanting. That and DKC were the games I played the most on SNES. I've still got the cartridge too... but no SNES to play it :(

With GameCube games arriving on the Virtual Console for the Wii U, I think we'll definitely see more N64 and Super FX chip games arrive on the Virtual Console next year.

With GameCube games arriving on the Virtual Console for the Wii U, I think we'll definitely see more N64 and Super FX chip games arrive on the Virtual Console next year.
any news about what happens to the VC games we have on the Wii and people buy the WiiU. Is it going to be transfered over, if not, than i'm pissed.

any news about what happens to the VC games we have on the Wii and people buy the WiiU. Is it going to be transfered over, if not, than i'm pissed.

I actually heard that they will be transfered, but you just wont see them. Dont quote me on that though

Damn it! Nintendo Of America removed the Donkey Kong Country trilogy from the virtual console. I've never played them and I was just about to download them and noticed they weren't on there. Same thing is happening with Nintendo of Europe in a few days, accept they've been given a heads up. NoA removed them with no warning whatsoever. If they were removed for business reasons, it's understandable, but if NoE gets a heads up, then why not NoA as well? That's what irritates me.

I bought the first DKC a couple months back... glad I got it before they removed it. Sucks that they did.

I bought the first one, I'm rather peeved that they got rid of the trilogy without any explanation.

And with downloading Mario Kart 64, my Wii System Memory for the Wii U is full. God dammit Nintendo, get with the Virtual Console for the Wii U already.

Damn it! Nintendo Of America removed the Donkey Kong Country trilogy from the virtual console. I've never played them and I was just about to download them and noticed they weren't on there. Same thing is happening with Nintendo of Europe in a few days, accept they've been given a heads up. NoA removed them with no warning whatsoever. If they were removed for business reasons, it's understandable, but if NoE gets a heads up, then why not NoA as well? That's what irritates me.

I am overjoyed I downloaded all three when I first got my Wii.

Oracle of Ages/Seasons VC Release - May 30th - $5 each for 1st 3 weeks, then $6 each.

iX29R1xogTl8w.png

What's the latest on the NX? Any release date yet?

What's the latest on the NX? Any release date yet?

We won't hear or see anything about the NX for a very, very, long time. It'll get revealed, more than likely, at E3 2016 at the earliest.

Considering the last bump in this thread was just shy of two years and had absolutely nothing to do with the VC, I think it's safe to close and unsticky this. If someone wants to actually maintain a VC thread, PM me and let me know, otherwise I think between the Wii U and 3DS threads, we got all we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"