Virtual Series

Reaction score
hello everyone, i'm starting another virtual series. it's going to be a continuation of ANGEL. i'm looking for some ppl to join the writing crew.

WRITING CREW
Producer/Staff Writer (2)
Staff Writer (2)

if ur interested pm me or reply here. i'm working with a working title right now of ANGEL: NEW YORK. and here's what i have for the first 3 episodes. (another thing i'm considering doing is having it crossover with Supernatural, which would be bring the characters of Sam and Dean to NY)

ANGEL: New York
Season One Outline

1x01 "Reunion" Part 1
It’s been six months since "Not Fade Away". Angel has retired from the ‘business’ and is spending his time with Nina living out in the middle of nowhere. After an attack, Angel learns that something is coming after each and every one of the remaining members of the Angel, Inc. crew. In order to solve this mystery, he must get the fang gang back together before time runs out and he’s the last one remaining.

1x02 "Reunion" Part 2
It’s been six months since "Not Fade Away". Angel has retired from the ‘business’ and is spending his time with Nina living out in the middle of nowhere. After an attack, Angel learns that something is coming after each and every one of the remaining members of the Angel, Inc. crew. In order to solve this mystery, he must get the fang gang back together before time runs out and he’s the last one remaining. In the end, Angel sets up shop in the big city of New York.

1x03 "Old Friends, New Enemies"
After closing a case, Angel returns to the theater to find someone from his past, Scott his brother.. Is he a friend or foe?

i've also been considering creating another virtual series based off the DC Comic Hellblazer. if ur interested reply here or pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"