Heroes virtual season?

Triligors

Sidekick
Reaction score
Heroes
Network: NBC

"HEROES" -- The epic drama "Heroes" chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities. As a total eclipse casts it shadow across the globe, viewers follow a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving") in India whose father's disappearance leads him to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia, "The Bedford Diaries") tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") that he can fly. A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Ice Princess") learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter, "Final Destination"), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), uncovers that her mirror image has a secret. A prison inmate (Leonard Roberts, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") mysteriously finds himself waking up outside of his cell. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera, "Empire"), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and the relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress, "Third Watch"), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck beat cop (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") can hear people's thoughts, including the secrets of a captured terrorist. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka, "Scrubs") develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world. "Heroes" is executive produced by creator/writer Tim Kring ("Crossing Jordan), Dennis Hammer ("Crossing Jordan") and David Semel ("House"), who also directed the pilot. The drama is from NBC Universal Television Studio.

I thought that this might be a good idea. Also allow a lot of writers to flex their writing talents. The virtual season would encorporate, but at the same time not be the show- exactly. It would have a similar concept and be set in the same world. Basically the writer gets to make their own hero and set that hero's character arc. These heroes may or may not get in contact with each other all the time or perhaps never- I don't know yet. But, thought that this might be an interesting concept for a virtual season. If anybody is interested, let me know. Also- don't know if this is in the right forum or not.

Example:

My hero (to be developed)

Name: John Abraham
Power: Strength, agility, flight
Background: Normal teenage guy, not athletic. Attains super powers gradually. Recruited into football team. Has difficulty learning and accepting the responsibility of his powers. Wants to tell 'the girl of his dreams' but is afraid of what she might think because of the recent news scattering around that mutants may be dangerous. Afraid to tell his parents the truth. Life is in constant turmoil and confusion as he progresses through his Sr. year of high school.
Grade Point Average: +A
School Activities: Football, School Paper
Father: Walter Abraham- Real Estate
Mother: Shannon Abraham, Maiden name: Christophers- Stay at home Mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"