Spidey virtual series looking for creative staff:

Ultimate Jay

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm currently in the early stages of developing a script-based Spider-Man virtual series, and I'm looking for anyone who is interested in contributing as a:

Staff Writer: Writing the actual scripts, and developing stories for the series.

Creative Consultants: Developing stories - basically the staff writer position without the actual writing.

Artists: This can be either 2D (as in sketches and concept art) or 3D (as in computer-generated graphics). Will also have input in story development.

Editors: Checking each script for continuity, spelling, and grammar mistakes before its release. Will also have input in story development.

At this very early stage, pretty much anyone who joins the staff will have significant input on the actual development of the series' concept, and creating the characters' personalities, likes, dislikes, etc.

Right now, the plan is to do a re-imagining of the Spider-Man franchise, similar to what Smallville did to the Superman mythos. That being said, I have no interest in simply doing "Smallville with Spider-Man". This series will take elements of the various Spider-Man comics, movies, and animated series into account, but in the end, have its own unique style, characters, and stories to tell.

My vision is for something that comes down somewhere in between Smallville (as far as dealing with the continuity of the franchise), the Spider-Man movies, and the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, with an ever so slight touch of the 90's animated series, and the short-lived MTV animated series.

If you're interested in this at all, reply here, or send an email to [email protected] and we'll talk.

i'm interested in doin it as well. since i was thinking about putting together a Spider-Man virtual series. but I might do a Clerks: The Cartoon virtual series as well.

I am interested to be a Creative Consultant, I'm good at connecting storylines and refining the plot

Hey, I am a 20 year old screenwriter, who would love to help you out with this thing. I was 40 pages into a fan-film Spiderman script a few years ago until the disk messed up, but I could help you out as a staff writer and/or editor. The first thing i do when i read my friend's stories are point out their mistakes! im a great friend. lol my email address is [email protected].

But yea. I was going to write a feature film involving Mysterio, The Lizard, and The Scorpion, so, I could just use them for your thing if u want me to help. And of course, if u have ur own ideas. But yea, just let me know.

BTW, I have an artist friend my age who will blow u away if u still need any help with the art.

Joey

Alright... i'll be sending out emails and PM's with more info shortly...

PM me to, I might be able to help with screenwriting.
I am also a screenwriter, and director

would love to do some script writing for you..i'm just so damn busy.

:(

im pretty good at after effects....if you ever need to blend anything,keying,color correction,masking(only a little,i hate it),or any polishing.:)

when im not busy that is;)

Oh, most definitely. I'm only available on weekends though. I'm notorious for starting projects that I never finish, but I think I could handle editor and occational creative consultant. I'll email you in a minute.

I think I'd be a great Creative Consultant because I like to make things up but I am a lazy ass when it comes to putting them down on paper/my computer.

Ultimate Jay said:
I'm currently in the early stages of developing a script-based Spider-Man virtual series, and I'm looking for anyone who is interested in contributing as a:

Staff Writer: Writing the actual scripts, and developing stories for the series.

Creative Consultants: Developing stories - basically the staff writer position without the actual writing.

Artists: This can be either 2D (as in sketches and concept art) or 3D (as in computer-generated graphics). Will also have input in story development.

Editors: Checking each script for continuity, spelling, and grammar mistakes before its release. Will also have input in story development.

At this very early stage, pretty much anyone who joins the staff will have significant input on the actual development of the series' concept, and creating the characters' personalities, likes, dislikes, etc.

Right now, the plan is to do a re-imagining of the Spider-Man franchise, similar to what Smallville did to the Superman mythos. That being said, I have no interest in simply doing "Smallville with Spider-Man". This series will take elements of the various Spider-Man comics, movies, and animated series into account, but in the end, have its own unique style, characters, and stories to tell.

My vision is for something that comes down somewhere in between Smallville (as far as dealing with the continuity of the franchise), the Spider-Man movies, and the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, with an ever so slight touch of the 90's animated series, and the short-lived MTV animated series.

If you're interested in this at all, reply here, or send an email to [email protected] and we'll talk.

When you say virtual series, do you mean it'll be animated in 3D?

Kevin Roegele said:
When you say virtual series, do you mean it'll be animated in 3D?

No... "virtual series" refers to a series of unproduced teleplays released online (usually as pdf files) that make up a "series".

That's the wikipedia definition, anyway...

I think I'd be a great Creative Consultant because I like to make things up but I am a lazy ass when it comes to putting them down on paper/my computer.

Email me, and we'll talk about this in detail... [email protected]

Oh, most definitely. I'm only available on weekends though. I'm notorious for starting projects that I never finish, but I think I could handle editor and occational creative consultant. I'll email you in a minute.

Did you email me yet? If so, i didn't get it...

I was about to, then my computer crapped out on me and I forgot I hadn't sent the message. Actaully, why bother with email? You have a thread...

hi ive emailed you for a chance at conceptual art of charcetr design and costume tweaks for spidey and some villans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"