Visual proof of the illuminati;)

That's what I thought. You lost this debate. You can't disprove my facts. These are well documented facts, that has been peened in countless publications. And by the sheer idiocy of your request, proves that you're to clueless and closed minded to debate anything. You haven't provided any evidence to counter my arguments, just your meaningless, unsupported, and worthless opinion. Next time you reply to me, please include some intelligence, not 17th century flat earth ignorance.
Let me guess...
Next you're gonna tell me the president has a book of Secrets hidden in the Library of Congress, right?
:whatever::whatever:

That's what I thought. You lost this debate. You can't disprove my facts.
Logical fallacy. It's impossible to prove a negative. It's not his job to disprove your facts in a debate, it's your job to substantiate the things you say with hard evidence.

Logical fallacy. It's impossible to prove a negative. It's not his job to disprove your facts in a debate, it's your job to substantiate the things you say with hard evidence.

I did, with overwhelming evidence. From ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN. That our presidents have an astronomical amount of royal blood, with Geroge W. Bush leading the way, by being related to everyone in the house of windsor. Not a mere coincidence, the elite wouldn't dare allow a nobody to run richest country the world has ever known. That's why Burkes Peerage has a 200 year track record of accurately predicting who would win the Presidential race by examining the amount of royal blood the candidate attains. My point has been proven, his subjective objections are meaninlgess and nothing but conjecture.

Let me guess...
Next you're gonna tell me the president has a book of Secrets hidden in the Library of Congress, right?
:whatever::whatever:

Let me guess, you actually think the average person can be president? :rolleyes:

http://timesonline.typepad.com/uselections/candidates/index.html

It's hard to imagine who of Barack Obama and Dick Cheney might be more appalled at the recent revelation of their shared ancestry.

They are not alone - such familial connections though are more common than we might think, in fact some anthropologists believe everyone on earth is no more distantly related that 40th cousins. US presidents are particularly close - at least 19 of the 42 are descended from English or Scottish royalty, and therefore all related to each other. Talk about political dynasties...

Here are some other unlikely pairings:

1. Margaret Thatcher and John Major. These former Conservative PMs might have shared a job title, but the personalities of Thatcher - known as the Iron Lady for her steely ferocity - and her successor, whose vapid limpness earned him the nickname the Grey Man, could not be further apart. Yet the pair are in fact fifth cousins.

. Jimmy Carter and Richard Nixon. Despite both having occupied the White House, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and Watergate conspirator have little else in common. Apart from a shared ancestor - they are sixth cousins.

Sources: Burke's Peerage www.burkes-peerage.net

The writings of Gary Boyd Roberts www.notablekin.org

The British Science Museum http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/on-line/genes/40.asp

But what you don't seem to understand is how insignificant these "facts" are.

Also, I have no idea how serious you are. Your title of the thread is "Visual proof of the illuminati:)) but then go on to have your only "visual proof" be a youtube video that is a joke. Your argument is equally as laughable.

I did, with overwhelming evidence. From ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN. That our presidents have an astronomical amount of royal blood, with Geroge W. Bush leading the way, by being related to everyone in the house of windsor.
First of all they don't have "astronomical amounts" of royal blood, that point wasn't proven. Just like I don't have astronomical amounts of genes from relatives I have who are that many generations back, even with more direct relations.
Not a mere coincidence
No, but an insignificant point. Most white Americans, who are Protestant, are going to have descendents in the house of windsor or other European Royal Families. In fact it's an almost certainty.
the elite wouldn't dare allow a nobody to run richest country the world has ever known.
Yet they have, time and again. Jimmy Carter was a nobody before becoming a politician. Lincoln was about as "nobody" as you could get, even lacking a formal education as we see it today. Several Presidents have come from modest surroundings. However, if you wish to show that Presidents tend to come from richer than average backgrounds I'd say you're proving a pretty obvious point
That's why Burkes Peerage has a 200 year track record of accurately predicting who would win the Presidential race by examining the amount of royal blood the candidate attains. My point has been proven, his subjective objections are meaninlgess and nothing but conjecture.
That claim is erronious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_royal_candidate_theory

They don't have a "200 year track record", the only election they "predicted" was the 2004 election.

If I'm not mistaken, the gene pool is so small that pretty much ANY Caucasian can be traced back to some sort of european royalty.

good answer.. I'm also gonna look into that . I can dream again *woohoo*

It sure would be an awkward family reunion. But, believe it or not, Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. .

OMG! OMG!! The fix is in! The End is nigh!

=ShadowBoxing;13685192]First of all they don't have "astronomical amounts" of royal blood, that point wasn't proven. Just like I don't have astronomical amounts of genes from relatives I have who are that many generations back, even with more direct relations.

Their son, the 43rd president of the USA, George W. Bush is related to every European monarch on and off the throne and has kinship' (kingship) with every member of Britain's royal family. He is a 13th cousin of Britain's Queen Mother, who died in 2002 at the age of 101, and her daughter, Queen Elizabeth. Bush is a 13th cousin, once removed, of the heir to the throne Prince Charles, and has a direct descent from Henry III and from Henry VIII's sister, Mary Tudor, who was also the wife of Louis XI of France. Bush is further descended from Charles II of England.

Sorry, but you were proven wrong. I can't understand why you're to ignorant to acknowledge this fact in clear text.

No, but an insignificant point. Most white Americans, who are Protestant, are going to have descendents in the house of windsor or other European Royal Families. In fact it's an almost certainty.

BULL****, YOU HAVE NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE YOU LIAR

Yet they have, time and again. Jimmy Carter was a nobody before becoming a politician. Lincoln was about as "nobody" as you could get, even lacking a formal education as we see it today. Several Presidents have come from modest surroundings. However, if you wish to show that Presidents tend to come from richer than average backgrounds I'd say you're proving a pretty obvious point

That claim is erronious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_royal_candidate_theory

They don't have a "200 year track record", the only election they "predicted" was the 2004 election.[/quote]

Dude, do you even know how to read. Obviously not, and this proves you don't know what the heck you're talking about (this is to easy). The only race that Burkes Peerage failed to predict was the 2004 election when they predicted John Kerry to win

Kerry's royal roots will give him victory, says Burke's

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Kate Kelland
Tuesday August 17, 2004
The Guardian

[/FONT]
When it comes to American presidential elections, blue blood counts. So say British researchers who predict that Democratic challenger John Kerry will oust President George Bush on November 2 because he boasts more royal connections than his Republican rival.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/story/0,13918,1284632,00.html

WRONG

Wednesday, October 18, 2000 - Web posted at 7:47:43 AM GMT

Bush beats Gore in 'blue blood' stakes

LONDON - If royal genes have anything to do with electoral success, then Republican US presidential candidate George W Bush will be the next man in the White House, Britain's blue blood bible said yesterday (Tues 17 oct).

Burke's Peerage, a revered guide to the breeding of the aristocracy, said both Bush and his rival Al Gore are of royal descent, but investigations deep into their heritage show Bush has far more noble and royal connections.

http://www.namibian.com.na/2000/October/world/00AD186050.html

Game over man, Game over!

good answer.. I'm also gonna look into that . I can dream again *woohoo*

I've already addressed that. Geneticists say that on Average people are 40 ancestors removed from being related. Most presidents fall in between 5 and 15 ancestors.

I'm calling it right now. If Obama wins, evidence will suddenly "pop up" that his African-American mother is partially Creole, and their French ancestry can be traced back a Louis. Or an Henri. Or just Charlemagne himself.

Paul? One of the Ottos.

McCain? Mary Queen of Scots.

Rodham-Clinton? Boadicea.

All of the royal families are interrelated through extensive marriages. Thus if your family line connects to any one of them anywhere, anytime then you are related to all of them to some degree. My GGrandfather researched his family line and took some of those lines all the way back to the Norman Conquest. He found that he was directly descended from the Stuart Kings of Scotland. Thus I can claim a connection to some degree to all of the royal families of Europe. Just about every person of European descent can. Since the poor people in England for example tended to die off when things got bad, their positions in society were filled by people descended from the upper classes.

Hmmm, I was expecting to see one of the illuminati guys getting snapped coming out of a club or something -- visual proof, pffft.

Was America not a British colony? That could explain the relations.

All of the royal families are interrelated through extensive marriages. Thus if your family line connects to any one of them anywhere, anytime then you are related to all of them to some degree. My GGrandfather researched his family line and took some of those lines all the way back to the Norman Conquest. He found that he was directly descended from the Stuart Kings of Scotland. Thus I can claim a connection to some degree to all of the royal families of Europe. Just about every person of European descent can. Since the poor people in England for example tended to die off when things got bad, their positions in society were filled by people descended from the upper classes.

Here's the problem with your Royal Blood analysis. Can you go back 5 to 15 generations and say your Granfather was the King of Scotland? NAGA PLEASE! However, George Bush, Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton can. Do you see the difference. I hope so.

=GarudA;13687747]Was America not a British colony? That could explain the relations.

. However, high anti-German feeling among the people during World War I prompted the Royal Family to abandon all titles held under the German crown and to change German-sounding titles and house names for English-sounding versions. On 17 July, 1917, a royal proclamation by George V provided that all agnatic descendants of Queen Victoria would be members of the House of Windsor with the personal surname of Windsor. The name Windsor has a long association with English royalty through the town of Windsor and Windsor Castle.

The Queen is actually German, not British.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

Kerry's royal roots will give him victory, says Burke's

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Kate Kelland
Tuesday August 17, 2004
The Guardian

[/FONT]
When it comes to American presidential elections, blue blood counts. So say British researchers who predict that Democratic challenger John Kerry will oust President George Bush on November 2 because he boasts more royal connections than his Republican rival.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselection...284632,00.html

Game over man, Game over!
Congratulations :up: I just duped you into disproving your own bullsh**.

Here's the problem with your Royal Blood analysis. Can you go back 5 to 15 generations and say your Granfather was the King of Scotland? NAGA PLEASE! However, George Bush, Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton can. Do you see the difference. I hope so.
That's what he just said he did. And I hope you realize that 15 generations back you have over 32,000 people who qualify as grandparents.

So, who win the election on '08?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"