Walking with Dinosaurs

Oh, I thought this was somehow related with that arena show with the giant puppets.

I thought this was about one of my favorite BBC documentaries.... :(

It is. They're making the movie adaptation.

A movie based on a documentary series? Eh...I'd rather someone make a good and faithful adaptation of Dinotopia. That miniseries they made 10 years ago was terrible.

Oh, I thought this was somehow related with that arena show with the giant puppets.

The arena show is just a live version of the documentaries. A girlfriend took me to see that a couple years ago. It was actually pretty cool. Felt like a kid again seeing a life size T.Rex walking around fifteen feet in front of me.

A movie based on a documentary series? Eh...I'd rather someone make a good and faithful adaptation of Dinotopia. That miniseries they made 10 years ago was terrible.

Agreed. A faithful, big-budget adaptation of Dinotopia could be amazing. :hrt:

The artwork in the books is beautiful.

The arena show is just a live version of the documentaries. A girlfriend took me to see that a couple years ago. It was actually pretty cool. Felt like a kid again seeing a life size T.Rex walking around fifteen feet in front of me.

Well I feel dumb, I just thought they happened to share a name lol.

The trailer was ok I was far from impressed which is kinda disappointing.

Idk, it just kind if reminds me of that Disney movie that came out years ago, dinosaur, except the dinosaurs don't talk in this.

The cgi while well done has an odd quality to it, kind of like the creatures from Oz the great and powerful.

I can't wait personally. I got to see 'How to Train Your Dragon' live, so I trust this creative team behind this whole enterprise.

This would be amazing if there wasn't going to be a stupid narration through the entire movie. Show, don't tell.

I can't wait personally. I got to see 'How to Train Your Dragon' live, so I trust this creative team behind this whole enterprise.

Are the people from the live show involved with this film though?

The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park 20 years ago still look better.

Are the people from the live show involved with this film though?

I'd say it at least has the same president behind it. The TV show has been a success. It's two live shows have been a success. I don't see why it would suddenly change and diminish in quality for the film.

Goldeneye: Walking with sexist, misogynist Dinosaurs.

Man, I keep forgetting this comes out Christmas Day. They've been trying hard to promote this.

The animation actually looks nice but that "narration" really kills this. I get that it's for kids but kids aren't stupid. Hopefully the blu-ray will have the "narration-less" edition or something cause you can tell it was just tacked on there.

It has the look of a documentary-ish type thing. The voices coming from the realistic looking dinosaurs just kinda clashes. Seems out of place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"