WandaVision WandaVision General Discussion Thread

I have a new plot theory. Perhaps this Sitcom World Wanda and Vision are in is actually a virtual reality simulation in a SWORD facility. SWORD is holding Wanda prisoner because they think she is dangerous. The second half of the show is Wanda figuring out that everything is fake and then escaping from SWORD custody.

So it will debut earliest at 4th of December and end earliest on the 8th of January.
Probably with a break on Christmas.
The Doctor Strange Trailer could be expected between 7th and 18th of December - more likely between 7th and 11th.
Interesting.

looks more like Roseanne to me
the 80‘s version could/should be Full House

Sucks that Mary Kate and Ashley aged the way they did, and that they don't act anymore.

Could've been nice to have one of them as Polaris.

I have no idea what to expect from WandaVision, but it's definitely the Marvel show I'm most looking forward to out of the others.

I have a new plot theory. Perhaps this Sitcom World Wanda and Vision are in is actually a virtual reality simulation in a SWORD facility. SWORD is holding Wanda prisoner because they think she is dangerous. The second half of the show is Wanda figuring out that everything is fake and then escaping from SWORD custody.
I would hate this (If SWORD is supposed to be an offshoot of SHIELD like it is in the comics) Wanda is a freaking Avenger. What else does she have to do to prove her loyalty to planet Earth?

I think the theory is overheated Fanboy/'Girl nonesense...

But real talk... I'm sorry about liking Wanda and all but... How many were injured or possibly killed due to Wanda's actions helping Ultron in A2? How many died in Nigeria due to Wanda's miscaclulations?

If you were in universe, as a civilian and not a fan of a character played by an actress one likes... How would you or anyone "feel" about Wanda Maximoff? Forget that you are a fan that knows of the character's backstory or intimate with the contours of who/what they are supposed to be, again, as characters... When writing this the other characters reflect the fictional world they are supposed to live in.

Wanda Maximoff is a potential nuclear weapon. Sob backstory or not, the government in the MCU world would be irresponsible not to have plans, contingencies and policies with regards to someone like Wanda.

Plus... Jesus, when are we gonna learn that we literally buy this stuff FOR THE CONFLICT. Drama/Action with no conflict has not interest for me and I dare say, most other fans. Wanda is a fiction. She can't actually be hurt or aggreived. And no one wants to see something where all it's about is how Awesome Wanda is. Story has to progress. Heroes need obstacles to be overcome yadda-yadda...

Haven't they finished filming already? Or the plots are already determined, so adding Spider-Man in now would be a bit late. Also, I don't know if Marvel would want Sony having their hands all over WandaVision. I expect they wouldn't, so they'd leave Spider-Man out of things like these.

There's no reason for Sony to want Spider-Man in this, not unless Marvel paid them for it somehow.

But real talk... I'm sorry about liking Wanda and all but... How many were injured or possibly killed due to Wanda's actions helping Ultron in A2? How many died in Nigeria due to Wanda's miscaclulations?

I think Civil War spent a decent amount of time on that already. It makes sense, people should be wary of Wanda's power but now she's helped stop Thanos. That should hopefully ease everyone's minds, but I don't think anyone holding her "hostage" would help. Why provoke the person with all this power? Why not let them BE an Avenger and save others like she wants to? I'm sure that will play a part of Wandavision and how she feels, I just don't want her to be villianized.

Heard rumors, we might get trailers for Falcon and Wandavision on the launch-event for Disney plus in Europe on Thursday 5th of March

Oh yeah, that's maybe happening. I heard there's a shareholders' meeting tomorrow or Thursday, though that might be the same event.

Heard rumors, we might get trailers for Falcon and Wandavision on the launch-event for Disney plus in Europe on Thursday 5th of March
Makes sense to have trailers ready to go for it. Looking forward to it a lot as well as finally getting my hands on Disney Plus!

Nice. Can’t wait to see what they’ve done with this.

Since much of WandaVision takes place at home, maybe the cast could work from home and film themselves in their kitchen, and then the editor could piece it all together. :p

post production is shutdown as well

I think it's just post. Hopefully that means a lot of them can work from home and we still get a solid product by the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"