WandaVision WandaVision General Discussion Thread

Looks great - Love the nods to Dick Van Dyke Show, Bewitched, Brady Bunch and Family Ties. Looks like they are almost doing a different sit com per decade which could be fun. The shot with the two pacifiers popping up from the cribs was cute!

I’m predicting two things: either Wanda is playing with the Reality Stone somehow or she just went off her rocker.

Either way I’ll be watching.

Based on this, it looks worth watching. I appreciate that they're going there with the costume, regardless of the circumstances.

They look great. Almost like the movies and not cheap like the Netflix shows.

As expected. I thought it was pretty well known that these shows have high budgets (plus fewer episodes).

Oh my gosh YES! I can’t wait to see Wiccan and speed. Billy is so lucky because that scarlet witch outfit wanda is wearing just screams gay rights. Can’t wait!

Oh my gosh YES! I can’t wait to see Wiccan and speed. Billy is so lucky because that scarlet witch outfit wanda is wearing just screams gay rights. Can’t wait!

Huh? Why does a accurate Comic-book-costume scream gay rights?

I'm liking the mini preview it had the right feel of comedy and bizarre tone down perfectly. Obviously Wanda mind warping reality abilities have gone into overdrive effectively altering reality to a version of Pleasant Ville with her and Vision.

Scarlet Witch's suit looks like a cosplay or a Halloween costume but it may fit the situation there and still be a cool nod to the comics. I really like Olsen's hair though

I think it is a Halloween costume. As the Show is a parody of Comedy series, there is the classic Moment, where the figures get a Halloween Dress and open the door for some childs. And thats only like an easter egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"