WandaVision WandaVision General Discussion Thread

Exactly, but apparently people were because she didn't post a tribute to him. Personally, I felt like she was going to nuke her IG long before that because she never used it, so I didn't even consider that the two things were related until I saw others talking about it.

In a year full of stupid moments, this could be right up there.

Why would people even think this?

EoZgvlOWEAEAsQy

EofBhDXXYAAtqsA

EokkPB5U8AAkaJN

EopwDS0W4AA4TtG

I love these teases. I hope the next trailer focuses on the non sit-com element. I'm dying to get glimpses of everything else.

I wonder if they'll be parodying Mary-Kate and Ashley's sitcom.

I am looking for clues all through these damn posters lol.

I'm very happy that Wanda's hair is getting BROWNER as the decades go by. It feels weird to see her as a redhead.

Now Lizzie. I think it's getting close to the time when you start doing some promotion and interviews. And that also goes for Randall Park, Kathryn Hahn, Teyonah Parris, and Kat Dennings. Bettany can chill because he's already done his part.

Last edited:
yeah I was expecting something the same timeframe as the posters...but we‘re only minutes away now

So D+ won’t come to the market where I am living until Feb. the big question is should I wait and black out all spoilers for a month or should I just, you know, do that thing? It’s not my fault the launch is painfully slow. I want to pay for it.

That's what I focused on too. And Wanda and Monica in the trailer.

I like how this show is quite a bit different than the Loki and Falcon and Winter Soldier Disney Plus offerings. I think the other two look absolutely incredible (don't get me wrong), but it's really cool how fun and light-hearted WandaVision appears to be. It looks like it'll have a good mix of comedy and drama. I'm intrigued by the "mystery" element that Disney Plus describes the show as having. And even though I HATE the music of the Monkeys, I do enjoy Daydream Believer. And I never thought I'd EVER see Vision say "Howdy, neighbors!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"