• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Watch Dogs 2

Can't wait for the announcement! I liked Watch Dogs and kinda missing it. Weirdly, I have only played like 2 hours in Watch Dogs 2, and wasn't feeling it so I decided to take a rest from it and just play other games. But Watch Dogs 3 should hopefully make me want to play and finish the second game.

I bought this in March and played it a bit but it was buried by other games. So I decided to play it from the start this June, when Legion was announced and I have to say, its another enjoyable Watch Dogs game. Its not great, but its fine so for that, I think Watch Dogs is quite an underrated franchise. I prefer the story of the 1st game, but San Francisco looked great and it really reminded me of GTA V and San Andreas. I'm not sure if the graphics looked better than the first game but the cutscenes definitely looked better. There are a lot of things that I missed from the first game that aren't in this game, but the use of drones here is amazing. I like looking for research points to activate abilities/upgrades. The paint jobs, taking selfies and hacking surveillance cameras were cool short side quests. I don't really visit the other shops here except for clothing stores, but I liked that there are way more clothing choices in this game compare to the first game. I also liked that I can hack into cars, cranes and lifts.

The main story missions, some of them were quite hard especially escaping from the police. My least favorite thing about in this game is the combat. I was always stealthy when I took down enemies, because the guns here are weak, Marcus can't take many hits, the enemies always call for a back up and its almost impossible to escape from the police when you started firing them with your gun. So I always avoided fights here, I was always stealthy and using hacking tools to kill the enemies. There is still no water diving and ability to ride helicopters/planes. I skipped the races except for one. The side quests here seem fewer which is odd. The leveling ups were less than half. I also didn't care about Marcus and deadsec. Design wise, they look interesting but their story is weaker than the first game's characters. So I wasn't invested in the story. Roaming the city to level up and doing side quests were my priorities.

Its a decent game with an engaging gameplay but without a very engaging story. So I prefer the 1st game. Anyway, I can't wait for Legion and I hope that game really improves upon the story and make the game more addicting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"