We need a new solo Predator game.

BrollySupersj

The only verdict, is vengeance.
Reaction score
Lately I've been replaying Predator Concrete Jungle. I for one loved it to death back in 2005, and played it a lot. It goes without saying the game is horribly dated now. But it had grand ideas. Such as hunting across levels and collecting weapons and outfits. I'd love to see another Predator game in this design. The makers of Assassin's Crees could probably make a splendid Predator game. So what about you? Would you like to see a new Predator game any time soon?

Last edited:
They could make it first person like Dishonored. Lots of stealth and stabbing.

I prefer third person myself. The Predator is a character we should always be able to see.

Yes we f'ing do! I was just thinking about this the other day with a buddy as we were talking about Concrete Jungle. I also loved that game, despite its flaws.

Yes we f'ing do! I was just thinking about this the other day with a buddy as we were talking about Concrete Jungle. I also loved that game, despite its flaws.

FINALLY YOU AND I LIKE THE SAME THING.:woot::oldrazz:

I brought mine out of retirement to play around with my code breaker and shoot unlimited plasma bolts at everyone. But I discovered that my codebreaker is lost, and my old Concrete Jungle file is deleted. So I'm starting from scratch without all my fun cheats. :(

Oh well, the game isn't as hard as I remember.

But just imagine a Predator game, where we can explore several different vast cities and jungles. Hunting human prey of all kinds. Hell, maybe even visiting an alien world to hunt fiercer prey. So many fun possibilities with today's tech.

Imagine a feature where you can create your own hunting tools.

FINALLY YOU AND I LIKE THE SAME THING.:woot::oldrazz:

I brought mine out of retirement to play around with my code breaker and shoot unlimited plasma bolts at everyone. But I discovered that my codebreaker is lost, and my old Concrete Jungle file is deleted. So I'm starting from scratch without all my fun cheats. :(

Oh well, the game isn't as hard as I remember.

But just imagine a Predator game, where we can explore several different vast cities and jungles. Hunting human prey of all kinds. Hell, maybe even visiting an alien world to hunt fiercer prey. So many fun possibilities with today's tech.

Imagine a feature where you can create your own hunting tools.

Yea that would be awesome. I'd love the idea of traveling to different areas hunting different prey, from humans up to like xenomorphs or something.

The more I think about it, the Assassin's Creed gameplay and build would suit Predator pretty well.

Agreed. I'd also like to see enemies as skilled as the Predator. I'd like to see the Predators combat abilities.

If they could make it as fun as the Predator storyline from the AVP2 PC game then I'd be all for that. In that you got to hunt Humans, Xenomorphs, other types of aliens. It was great.

If they could make it as fun as the Predator storyline from the AVP2 PC game then I'd be all for that. In that you got to hunt Humans, Xenomorphs, other types of aliens. It was great.

I feel that the Xenomorphs should stick this one out, if a new predator game was ever made. They don't always have to meet in battle. A cameo maybe, but I say focus on other more exotic creatures. Like the ones seen in the Predator 2 ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"