The Walking Dead We want our WEAPONS! (and Michonne thread)

POWdER-man

Ancient but wise
Reaction score
Seriously, we have a Lori and an Andrea thread but not a Michonne one?

The-Walking-Dead-2-Finale-Michonne-Appearance1.jpg

the_walking_dead_michonne_3-thumb-550x366-101361.jpg

So there you go...discuss one of the baddest mofos in the comics, and hopefully in the TV series she will live up to her name. What hopes do you have for her?

Looks like we will be seeing some badass Michonne against the governor in episode 5!

How about Michonne just takes care of Andrea too while she's at it :)

She really shined tonight. The scene where she killed the captive walkers was eye-popping.

I'm interested to see her go toe-to-toe with Merle (looks like that happens next eppy) and how her dour personality is going to mesh with Rick's group.

anyone else love that for a second her growl went away when she killed them she had a smile and a tinkle in her eyes

it was like sex to her lol

She needed that release. Now it's all built back up again.

anyone else love that for a second her growl went away when she killed them she had a smile and a tinkle in her eyes

it was like sex to her lol
She was like a kid in a toy store.

I can't wait for the next episode to watch her scowl some more.

Hounded had A LOT of awesome Michonne moments. Primarily:

Using the zombie parts to make a message warning Merle to leave.

Coming up to the prison holding the supply of baby formula. That was so awesome/cool/badass.

Hounded had A LOT of awesome Michonne moments. Primarily:

Coming up to the prison holding the supply of baby formula. That was so awesome/cool/badass.

Kind of saw that one coming when it showed a close up of it before the commercial break, but I agree it was still a cool moment. Can't wait to see what happens next.

As a person who's not familiar w.the comic I'm conflicted over this character. On the one hand her badassness and loner attitude makes me kinda root for her like she's Walking Deads version of Wolverine. And just like I can be put off by Wolvie I find myself somewhat put off by her actions to this point.

They developed the Governor so well I ended up being more empathetic toward him than I was to her during their fight seen. Michonne's upside is HUGE and w.just a tad bit more character development I can easily see her being one of my favorites. The winter break episode evolved the character and showed more vulnerability so I'm hopeful that the show will do her justice- since she seems so beloved w.all the comic fans.

I never realized we had a Michonne thread. Please delete the one I started. Sorry.

Anyway, where do you see Michonne headed after this season ends? Will she stay with Rick and the group, or go off on her own again? She probably doesn't trust Rick now, seeing as to how it's kind of his fault Merle took her in the first place. However, maybe they'll make up in the next episode amid killing zombies and Woodbury a**holes.

Shone will understand. Hopefully that's the end of all trust issues with the "new gail/guy" and she becomes just another one of Ricks henchman. A trusted ally of sorts. I think they'll gloss over the decision and she'll understand her role that taking off on the Glen/Maggie rescue, killing Penny and taking out P-Govs eye that Rick was forced to make a choice. Rick don't take kindly to taking off in the middle of a fire fight but I don't think he'll betray her again after this.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...son-4-spoilers-robert-kirkman-michonne-584698
THR: The series took a major departure from the comics with Andrea's death. How will we see her death impact everyone?
Kirkman: That death is going to loom large over the entire cast. Everyone is still reeling from it. Michonne (Danai Gurira) in particular is going to have quite a bit going on with her because of that loss. As we meet Michonne coming back this season, she's on a mission to hunt down the Governor. It's something she's very obsessed with. It's big part of her character this season. She did lose Andrea and she lost her because of the Governor. She's not willing to let that guy go or be out there. It's something that may possibly be to her detriment, the fact that she's so dedicated to finding this person. That's something that very much informs her character this season.
Someone's looking for trouble...

Im glad Michone got to avenge her friends tragic end. This has been a great season for the character, finally getting to see her many layers meanwhile keeping all her badassness!

Michonne was so badass last night. Glad we (sort of) finally got a glimpse into her past before the walker outbreak.

Also, did anyone see Danai on Talking Dead? Good Lord what a good-looking and intelligent woman.

Michonne was so badass last night. Glad we (sort of) finally got a glimpse into her past before the walker outbreak.

Also, did anyone see Danai on Talking Dead? Good Lord what a good-looking and intelligent woman.

The pre-outbreak lives of many of the characters have yet to be explored, so it was nice to get a glimpse into Michonne's, even in a dream format.

And I'll co-sign your thoughts on Danai's appearance on TD. She was amazing.

Michonne Warrior Princess
Almost expect an Alala from her

I really liked seeing into Michonne's past in the season premiere. I was really hoping to see her past explored, even just a little. She's one of my favorite characters. :yay:

Glad that in the tv show she lived up to the hype and her name, she could have ended up like Andrea, but she was fortunatelly on the level of Rick, Daryl and Glenn

Looks like Michonne will reunite with her weapon of choice according to one of the promos for season 5. I wonder how she got it back? Either another trip to Terminus? Or she crossed paths with one of the surviving Termites who stole it? I figured it wasn't the last we've (or Michonne) seen of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"