The Walking Dead Alternate Time Line, The Walking Dead

Evelisse

Exactly
Reaction score
I'd love a Lost type thing where we see how all these characters lives would have gone had there been no outbreak.

So just for fun, how would you see things going?

Would they cross paths and how? Could be anybody that's ever been on the show, major or minor characters, even from the comic books. They could be living great lives or could be dark and horrible, whatever.

Play :D

For example,

Rick and Lori would be in the middle of a bitter divorce, custody battle over Carl, Shane would be with Lori and their new baby Judith. Merle and Daryl would be on the run bank robbers, Andrea personal assistant to Philip a politician on his way up. Glenn would now be assistant manager at a pizza place, Maggie a college student who orders pizza a lot :) T-Dog would be in the army, Tyreese a local high school football coach. Dale would be a librarian with Beth as an assistant. Morgan would be a school teacher.

T-Dog would probably be the president of the united states. Darn zombie outbreak

Well I think Rick would still be sitting in a police car with Shane eating burgers and fries, talking about stuff and thaaangs.

Rick and Lori probably would've split up. Though, the straw that breaks the camels back would be an affair Shane and Lori had while he was in his coma.

I'm not sure Lori would had ever slept with Shane had there been no outbreak. She didn't sleep with him while Rick was in a coma before the outbreak. I mean, after all hell broke loose, she was told he was dead. I think that was the big push for her to find comfort in Shane's arms.

It's a really interesting idea, but a little too similar to Lost. Plus not sure how they would go about it without copying them

It's a really interesting idea, but a little too similar to Lost. Plus not sure how they would go about it without copying them

I'd love a Lost type thing where we see how all these characters lives would have gone had there been no outbreak.

So just for fun, how would you see things going?

Would they cross paths and how? Could be anybody that's ever been on the show, major or minor characters, even from the comic books. They could be living great lives or could be dark and horrible, whatever.

Play :D

For example,

Rick and Lori would be in the middle of a bitter divorce, custody battle over Carl, Shane would be with Lori and their new baby Judith. Merle and Daryl would be on the run bank robbers, Andrea personal assistant to Philip a politician on his way up. Glenn would now be assistant manager at a pizza place, Maggie a college student who orders pizza a lot :) T-Dog would be in the army, Tyreese a local high school football coach. Dale would be a librarian with Beth as an assistant. Morgan would be a school teacher.
Just for fun MMCBM. :woot:

I don't think anyone would have ever met if not for the apocalypse. Although Merle and Daryl meeting up with Officer Friendly on the way through town on the run would be pretty awesome.

I wonder what it would be like if Rick had died during season two and the group was led by Shane.

Shane would have just all-out assaulted Woodbury and gone down in a blaze of gunfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"