Webhead731: My web of art.

VenomArt1.jpg

When looking at it making sure it's all alright and ready, I saw some things you guys might have questions about. Things that could make the art look worse. If you have any advice or anything please tell before I go and print it. That won't be for a few days though.

Questions.

Q: What the heck is he standing on?!
A: A statue on a building high high above the city.

Q: Why is he holding Spider-Man's skull?!
A: It's just a picture lol. Anything can happen. Just think of it as "his dream."

Q: Why are the legs on the white spider all wavey?
A: Because Venom's body isn't smooth. It's lumpy. Although it does look bad lol.

Q: Where is his other arm?
A: If you look, his left arm is holding the skull. His right arm isn't visible. It's behind the left arm helping hold up the skull.

Q: Why would you need two arms to hold it?
A: You try holding a human skull a thousand feet above the ground with one hand without dropping it.:o (I gave him big hands at first but they looked stupid)

I think that's it. Those would be the answers I would have given you if you would have asked. Anymore questions? Fire away.

By the way, I drew the Venom on paper and made the sky, rain, lightning and blood in PhotoShop. To make the whole thing it took about four and a half hours.:(

What do you guys think turned out better? Spider-Man or Venom?

I didn't make the backround here. Just the sun.

Spider-Manart2.jpg

I like the Venom one a tad bit more just cause it's Venom, good work and keep it up dude.

Go check out my fan art thread, I got new stuff.

Getting better Webs, just look at your improovements from your 1st post.
Keep it up bud.

Thanks.:) (First post sucks by the way lol)

webhead731 said:
Thanks.:) (First post sucks by the way lol)
Well do it over then. :D I used to do drawing then a year or two later redraw that same drawing to see how I improoved.

That's a good idea.^ I might try that.

That Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin one would be too hard though. Green Goblin's pose was a pain lol.

GhostRiderart06-1.jpg

A few weeks ago, in art class, we had a free day. I drew Ghost Rider for the heck of it. I wasn't going to color it at first because I didn't think it would be worth it, but this one kid wanted me to so I did. It's my first time drawing Ghost Rider in full body for a VERY long time lol. Don't hate on it lol.

Tell me what you think. What could I improve on?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"