Weird Ass Dream....

Drakon

I got a rock.
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm like, my physicial age, but I guess in the dream I had just hit 18 or something. Me, my dad, and my brother [Cliff] go to my dad's friend [who in real life, I've never met]. He's got a lot of clothes, like he's having a yard sale, except it's all free, because apparently it was a messed up shipping or something. I specifically remember a green and khaki striped t-shirt and an orange polo, not unlike the one Dwak wears in the Quarter Four comic strip. I remember going to the rightmost part of the yard and finding some books, specifically of which, I remember seeing the Gremlins and Gremlins 2 storybooks. I guess I slipped off into another dream or something, cause I recall seeing a human melting into a pile of goo [like a Gremlin would if he were hit with bright light], and transforming into a Gremlin on the way down. Out of the ooze came more Gremlins, but these were different, like the Bat Gremlin from "The New Batch". They were terrorizing my old middle school [which was, incidentally enough, my dad's old high school]. Me, my girlfriend Jeannette, and my friend Todd, who for some reason or another was wheelchairbound, had to save everyone. But for some reason, Todd kept just getting rid of the jerky dudes with hot girlfriends. Then I snapped out of that dream, and was talking to my dad back on the lawn. He wanted me and Jeannette to go see his mother in the nursing home, at 2:30 the next day. So me and her went home [home being an apartment I was living in at age 10]. We wake up and go there, and all the nurses remember my name [which is weird for me, because I haven't been there in like, 5 years]. We went into a room to meet with my dad before we went to go see Grandma [the room looked a lot like the bedroom to the aforementioned apartment]. About 45 minutes later, my brother came in. Once he found out that Dad hadn't made it there yet, he decided to go wander about while waiting [he's notorious for that]. So she and I were talking while waiting for my dad to get there, and he arrived. Then Jeannette had to go find my brother, and I asked her to get me a drink, and I think some Mooncloth banages. I don't know what the last part was, because Jeannette worke me up at that time.

The whole thing is weird, obviously, but what's REALLY weird is that I used to have bad dreams about the Gremlins as a kid [from age 7 to about 12]. This is the first dream with them in about 10 years.

Hmm, it seems you have unresolved paternal issues.

*hugs Drakon*

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

I had a dream about Freddy Krueger last night.

He was slashing me, but then I talked to him and he said "you're right, I shouldn't be killing you and your friends" something along those lines.

Then he stopped terroizing all the kids in town. Then all of a sudden I'm walking down the street with my friends in the same place I live now except it's the 70's and we run into this group and one of our friends. They're like this soul groul group and they perform then we hang out later, and one of them was a midget:wow:

I'm usually pretty good at dream analysis, but yours has way too much going on for me to even attempt it.

Since we're sharing dreams, I had a weird one about this guy. It was freaky, like astral sex or something (best I can describe it anyway) and it wasn't my fiance. :o

You must be the gremlin in Drak's dream. :o

Someone give me insight into my dream. Its been bothering me all day.

X-Chick said:
Someone give me insight into my dream. Its been bothering me all day.

You are probably attracted to said person in some form. :o

Darren Daring said:
Your fiance isn't challenging you mentally.

That's actually possible considering who the guy in the dream was. But Peter's pretty damn smart, sometimes he knows more **** than I do.

My guess is that while you think you're ready for marriage, there's a part of you that wants to be a free spirit. Maybe not simpley for sexual promiscurity, but that could be a factor.

Maybe he makes you feel dumb, pushes you away to someone who is more, uh, uplifting.

Darren Daring said:
Maybe he makes you feel dumb, pushes you away to someone who is more, uh, uplifting.

Nah, we're both smart, but in different ways.

Erzengel said:
You are probably attracted to said person in some form. :o

That's kind of true.

I thought it was just a random person, not a specific person.

That said, then there's a good chance you've been wondering how things would have went with the other person. Like if you had made a deeper connection [no pun intended].

Drakon said:
My guess is that while you think you're ready for marriage, there's a part of you that wants to be a free spirit. Maybe not simpley for sexual promiscurity, but that could be a factor.

That's kind of true, too.

There was this one time when I dreamt that I was at some dingy flat somewhere I've never seen before and I was with a group of friends sitting in a circle playing spin the bottle and there was some other people that are on TV in the circle as well. Nothing extraordinary about that. But out of chance, I relayed this to a friend of mine the next day, and she told me she had the exact same dream with the same people during the same night! Twas weird.

Darren Daring said:
What do you mean by astral sex? explain further.

It was like sex but not physical. Like, we didnt even have bodies. It was freaky.

Drakon said:
I thought it was just a random person, not a specific person.

That said, then there's a good chance you've been wondering how things would have went with the other person. Like if you had made a deeper connection [no pun intended].

Eh, that's pretty unlikely.

For like a week I had chronological dreams. Every night. Would start right where it ended previously. It was awesome. I want it to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"