Reaction score
(DRT) says:
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256752&page=4
(DRT) says:
it's super hero auschwitz :dry:
Zenien says:
I'd be a much better mod :)
(DRT) says:
Extromaniac gets banned for nothing, Gammy gets probation for a picture with gay innuendo (which also isn't against the rules, just look at the hottest woman threads), and meanwhile Horrorfan runs free and all this takes place in a thread that shouldn't even exist because the topic already exists in a much larger, much older thread
(DRT) says:
and Axid said something insulting to C.Lee that danger mouse said was a warning....and C.Lee actually deleted DM's post and then banned Axid
(DRT) says:
incompetent nazis :csad:
Zenien says:
Is it ok if I post your tirade there?
(DRT) says:
yeah, you'd be a better mod, even though you'd probably turn the microsoft forum into a torture camp
Zenien says:
Hey I just said last time I talked to you that Viva Piniata actually looks awesom and I was wrong about it

continued into other things...

Aaaawwww. Poor DRT. If we didn't have to ban him 500 times a week, we'd probably listen to what he has to say. :csad:

:oldrazz:

If I were a mod (God forbid) I would ban people no questions asked for complaining about modshipery.

Zenien said:
(DRT) says:
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256752&page=4
(DRT) says:
it's super hero auschwitz :dry:
Zenien says:
I'd be a much better mod :)
(DRT) says:
Extromaniac gets banned for nothing, Gammy gets probation for a picture with gay innuendo (which also isn't against the rules, just look at the hottest woman threads), and meanwhile Horrorfan runs free and all this takes place in a thread that shouldn't even exist because the topic already exists in a much larger, much older thread
(DRT) says:
and Axid said something insulting to C.Lee that danger mouse said was a warning....and C.Lee actually deleted DM's post and then banned Axid
(DRT) says:
incompetent nazis :csad:
Zenien says:
Is it ok if I post your tirade there?
(DRT) says:
yeah, you'd be a better mod, even though you'd probably turn the microsoft forum into a torture camp
Zenien says:
Hey I just said last time I talked to you that Viva Piniata actually looks awesom and I was wrong about it

continued into other things...
When teenagers compare a moderator's warning to them about how they should not be making crude explicit jokes...to the torturous death and degradation of millions of people during WWII.....I shake my head in bewilderment. Please, please for the sake of the future generations of the world....put down the gameboy for a minute and read an actual textbook.

This site is geared towards the PG-13 crowd. Some things can be overlooked and let pass.....but the continuous use of foul language, crude name calling, rude attacks, disrespect shown towards others must stop. Believe it or not....it is possible to discuss, debate, and even argue positions....without stooping down into the gutter.

The Games forum is constantly being pointed out as the basttion of incivility and crudeness. It must stop.

C. Lee said:
When teenagers compare a moderator's warning to them about how they should not be making crude explicit jokes...to the torturous death and degradation of millions of people during WWII.....I shake my head in bewilderment. Please, please for the sake of the future generations of the world....put down the gameboy for a minute and read an actual textbook.

This site is geared towards the PG-13 crowd. Some things can be overlooked and let pass.....but the continuous use of foul language, crude name calling, rude attacks, disrespect shown towards others must stop. Believe it or not....it is possible to discuss, debate, and even argue positions....without stooping down into the gutter.

The Games forum is constantly being pointed out as the basttion of incivility and crudeness. It must stop.

C. Lee, you are stereotyping! Not EVERY teenager has a Game Boy/PSP. A lot of us are college students, and we aren't idiots.

Please, don't use prejudice. :down

C. Lee said:

Are you making fun of the fact that I don't own a DS? Because....well I really want one.:csad:

The statement I put in bold really disturbs me and disappoints me.

farmerfran said:
C. Lee, you are stereotyping! Not EVERY teenager has a Game Boy/PSP. A lot of us are college students, and we aren't idiots.

Please, don't use prejudice. :down
So....are you saying that it was a well educated college student who compared being told to stop making pee, poop, fart, and anti-gay jokes to the treatment of the Jews during the holocaust? If so....then my apologies to all the kids still in high school and my condolences to the ones in the Universities instead.

And yes...NOT ALL TEENAGERS have gameboys or playstations or the like....but I dare say that the ones who post daily in the GAMES FORUM and discuss the latest GAMES in there....do have them.

farmerfran said:
The statement I put in bold really disturbs me and disappoints me.
If you can post regularily in the Games section...and be upset by what I said....then we will never understand each other.

C. Lee said:
So....are you saying that it was a well educated college student who compared being told to stop making pee, poop, fart, and anti-gay jokes to the treatment of the Jews during the holocaust? If so....then my apologies to all the kids still in high school and my condolences to the ones in the Universities instead.

And yes...NOT ALL TEENAGERS have gameboys or playstations or the like....but I dare say that the ones who post daily in the GAMES FORUM and discuss the latest GAMES in there....do have them.

Okay, okay. Now I agree with what you're saying. :up:

I can understand now.

Yeah. He's cool in my book.

I don't really have a "Cool People Book," though.

Except Gamera hardly ever did any of those types of things that you're describing and he was pro banned for doing something that isn't remotely listed as being against the rules. So what gives.

You can paint a pretty picture, but the moderating in that thread was pretty questionable, now asking people to take their criticisms somewhere else was fine and logical and the people who got banned for repeatedly not heeding that? Sure no problem. But seriously, if one mode says it's a warning and the poster stops and then the other mod DELETES the previous mods post and bans that user, that's sort of ‘eh’ because you're in effect trying to cover up the previous mods ruling to avoid criticism... when all doing that accomplishes is bringing more criticism on you.

Yeah, I agree completely, Z.

Apparently he had a justified reason to override DM's warning, according to Dew.

I vote Doglips becomes headmod. Like a god of mods. I have never seen him go on any power trips without justification. DogLips for SHH! god!!!! Whos with me?

No comment.

I'd vote for him :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"