• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weirdest bat-dream ever

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
So, last night I had this totally screwed up dream. All I know is, Batman was fighting the Joker, whom he ties to a giant coin and shoots into space. Joker somehow gets free, and sends said coin plummeting back at Batman. It hits him, and due to the speed of the coin, both are shooting through the ground, and Batman's suffocating ( I was informed of all this by a voice over that sounded a lot like James Cromwell). The coin and Batman land in the bat-cave, and the coin's on top of Batman. Robin and Nightwing pry the coin off of him, and his entire mid-section is crushed. Joker is somehow there, and Batman screams "Rectum!" And dies!

...Then I woke up. :dry:

What happens next?!

Tune in next week, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"