Welcome your new mod

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
hippie hunter is your new games forum mod, help him and his Global mod Kel get this place back on track guys. :up:

Told you guys I'd step down once the poison elements are gone. Well, I told a few, including H_H. See ya guys when I see ya. Good luck H_H :up:

The poison elements ? Thats a little harsh even for a mod to say. But then again mods are mods

Told you guys I'd step down once the poison elements are gone. Well, I told a few, including H_H. See ya guys when I see ya. Good luck H_H :up:

:whatever: You seem to have forgotten me, after all, wasn't I part of the problem?

The poison elements ? Thats a little harsh even for a mod to say. But then again mods are mods

Why can't you get PM's?

Not really. You were never even a blip on the radar :oldrazz:

Really? I seem to remember you lumping me in with "the poison elements" when I tried to have a logical debate with you about the situation. Obviously you had something to back that allegation up. I'm still waiting for said proof, or an apology.

I normally keep pms closed because if I get into a shuffle with someone that person seems to think I would want to argue with him / her on one one I will open them now

Well that it explains it, I was asked to give you a very special invitiation yesterday but then your PM Box wouldn't let me :csad:

Really? I seem to remember you lumping me in with "the poison elements" when I tried to have a logical debate with you about the situation. Obviously you had something to back that allegation up. I'm still waiting for said proof, or an apology.

Can we please not have an arguement about this? :o

This is the most awesome news all day. I love you Hippie hunter, and I want to have your babies.

This is the most awesome news all day. I love you Hippie hunter, and I want to have your babies.

SLOWLY BACKS OUT OF THREAD, BUT NOT BEFORE SAYING CONGRATS HH AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR MODING LIFE A LIVING HELL, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,:twisted::twisted::twisted: JK!!!;):oldrazz::D:up:

블라스;14121652 said:
Hahaha poison elements.

What the deuce!?! How the hell did you let Blas slip through the cracks!?! I demand Hippie Hunter to have his first action as a mod be to ban this worthless piece of scum.:cmad:

JK!!!!!!!!:woot: :grin: :oldrazz: :woot: :grin: :oldrazz:

Whats this? A mod i dont DESPISE???? Could it be? Hm, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"