Welcome your new mod

Gratz HH, you always seemed very level headed, of course rules state that now that you're a mod have to hate you :(. Which sucks because I like Hunter, Lobo, and you, but rulz iz rulz. When we find that pile of hippie bodies in your basement it'll make it that much harder to hate you.

Hmm, this all reminds me of a story from Futurama. It's just like this story of the Grasshopper and the Octopus. All year long the Grasshopper kept storing acorns for winter while the Octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then winter came and the Grasshopper died, and the Octopus ate all his acorns and got a racecar. Is any of this getting thru to any of you guys? I think Hippie's the acorns that the Hype's storing back that we eat like cannibals, and Hunter is the racecar....and Havoc is the grasshopper, Zenien's the octopus, and....no no....Hippie's the Grasshopper, and Zenien's the acorns....overexplaining always ruins these stories :(. Moral is zombies are bad, and mooching gets you racecars!!!!

Power doesn't always corrupt. It just needs to be put in responsible hands....like mine :p

What the deuce!?! How the hell did you let Blas slip through the cracks!?! I demand Hippie Hunter to have his first action as a mod be to ban this worthless piece of scum.:cmad:

JK!!!!!!!!:woot: :grin: :oldrazz: :woot: :grin: :oldrazz:

I'm shaking my fist angrily at you right now.

You know Blas, I have the power to re-edit it to where Spidey is singing praises of you ;)

Poison elements...bwahahahahaha! :down:

That's funny from Matt considering it's because of him this whole goddamn place is completely dead. :dry:

I hope you guys and gals are happy with the Hipster for your mod on this forum.........I know most of ya'll have no clue who I am, and thats cool....lol

I'm really here to just support H_H he is THE MOD for this forum, but if you need anything please don't hesitate to PM me, I'll try to help where I can.....

So enjoy your time here guys and gals............as long as that is happening.....I'm good. :cwink:

See ya on the boards.....

Kel:yay:

You know Blas, I have the power to re-edit it to where Spidey is singing praises of you ;)

He's already been corrupted, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:csad: Even if you did that, we'd all know it wasn't true. A**bag. Oh wait, you could just delete this... Damn, if any of us ever piss you off you could just delete every post we ever make. You win this time.:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Gratz HH, you always seemed very level headed, of course rules state that now that you're a mod have to hate you :(. Which sucks because I like Hunter, Lobo, and you, but rulz iz rulz. When we find that pile of hippie bodies in your basement it'll make it that much harder to hate you.

Hmm, this all reminds me of a story from Futurama. It's just like this story of the Grasshopper and the Octopus. All year long the Grasshopper kept storing acorns for winter while the Octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then winter came and the Grasshopper died, and the Octopus ate all his acorns and got a racecar. Is any of this getting thru to any of you guys? I think Hippie's the acorns that the Hype's storing back that we eat like cannibals, and Hunter is the racecar....and Havoc is the grasshopper, Zenien's the octopus, and....no no....Hippie's the Grasshopper, and Zenien's the acorns....overexplaining always ruins these stories :(. Moral is zombies are bad, and mooching gets you racecars!!!!

Ha. Lay off the shrooms before you post next time, FCB.:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"