What a Lovely world we live in

Austin's not just the white folk central of the state, it's also the gay capital. Just about every other man's a flamer if you know what I mean. I lost count of the times I got hit on while I was there. :csad:

I know, been to Austin many times, it's quite a mixture of people. Was just there for the ROT Rally and my friend's bach party.

If he wasn't Latino he would be alive today.

File this one under "hate crime".

Because it's not right to assume that just because of the event they were at they were not racist.

I'm assuming you meant 'or' there, correct?

If so, you're correct. In my first post I called you a 'racist', which was or should have been seen clearly as a joke, not the people that attacked the guy.

I found your original post funny, intentionally or not.

But anyway...

Idiocy. I suspect it was somewhat of a race induced thing. They probably go on like, "them damn mexicans around here really piss me off...we just need for one of them orange sellers to do something so we can have an excuse to have at them."

It's not right, but if you do something wrong as a latin, asian, or black person, your entire race is basically represented in that split second.

Wasn't this an episode of CSI???

But seriously, they were likely drunk which just adds to the mob craziness...

Wasn't this an episode of CSI???

But seriously, they were likely drunk which just adds to the mob craziness...

It wouldn't excuse it even if they were.

I live in Austin, TX.

Anyway, there are a lot of ignorant replies to this thread: the people who attacked this man weren't white and the people who live in Austin tend to be extremely liberal.

I live in Austin, TX.

Anyway, there are a lot of ignorant replies to this thread: the people who attacked this man weren't white and the people who live in Austin tend to be extremely liberal.

Yes, i don't get why people confuse south Texas with the rest of Texas. North Texas is where your bible thumpers *cough* (president)come from. South Texas is loaded with minorities.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/1962.html

News report on the violence. Apparently this was not an isolated incident.

Just noticed that this was in Milwaukee... strange that similar occurrences are happening in different states surrounding the same celebration. *_*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"